Wanting to build a stock appearing

Joneskarting

I'm wanting to build a stalk appearing over the winter. Rules are must look stock for 5 ft away allowed to have billet side covers must have billet flywheel must use predator carb. Was wondering what a good build would be. I'm going to use a predator non hemi I was thinking flat top piston billet rod & flywheel mod 1Cam. Was wondering what kind of head work I should get done. If anybody has any other recommendations I'm all ears.

The carb will be , the most important part .
A good port job with flow matched
Carb .
The rest looks fine.

If the rules allow get 236 Tilly setup from EC Distributing. Buy a 32x25 ported big valve head and Johnnie Berry or Barry Young 212 carb on alky. Your choice on the cam, I like the Dyno 308 or a Isky Black Mamba with a set of 1.2 Gage Black venom roller rockers. I just built 2 of these and they both pulled just over 25hp on my dyno.

If the rules allow get 236 Tilly setup from EC Distributing. Buy a 32x25 ported big valve head and Johnnie Berry or Barry Young 212 carb on alky. Your choice on the cam, I like the Dyno 308 or a Isky Black Mamba with a set of 1.2 Gage Black venom roller rockers. I just built 2 of these and they both pulled just over 25hp on my dyno.

You made 25 hp on a +/- .700 Venturi carb?

Back