Weather?

Hard to believe the hammering the whole country has gotten this winter, over 60 inches of the white stuff back up norf where I used to live, and lots of single digits, and then to think back of several huge blizzards like Easter day back in the '70's and the fact that the famous blizzard of 1888 happened at the end of March, kind of makes you think that someone is manipulating the weather?

Stay north, houses are cheaper

Northeastern Iowa... Farm ground going for $14,000 an acre. Plus new home prices are going over $150,000 for 1200 sqf. So far 3" of new snow today and still snowing... I would rather be warm...

Crazy weather here where I live at. Two weeks ago we had ice/sleet, snow, out of power for a few days then a 4.1 quake that shook the house pretty good and now its been in the high 60's and low 70's.

Hard to believe the hammering the whole country has gotten this winter, over 60 inches of the white stuff back up norf where I used to live, and lots of single digits, and then to think back of several huge blizzards like Easter day back in the '70's and the fact that the famous blizzard of 1888 happened at the end of March, kind of makes you think that someone is manipulating the weather?

Jack, I didn't realize you were THAT old? You remember 1888? LOL

Yeah the snow is deep in SW Michigan but that's not the biggest issue...it's just too cold to go out most days. Not to mention the increased heating costs. It's been a rough one for sure, and if we get more like this in a row, I'm sure a lot of Yanks will be joinin ya'll in the warmer climates.

Yes I remember because there used to be pictures of the accumulations to show how it was in the "Good old days", , I guess they don't need that anymore, also 1959 it was just as bad, while I was away in Coral Gables Fl., at the U of M, getting a sun tan. global what???

yep, snowin agin, but perdictin 40 on Friday. I think this is the end of it till Easter. I remember it often snows on Easter growin up around here.

It's very true March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb and April showers bring May flowers. Too bad the April showers come with the start of dirt season. ... :(

88 friday ,80 yesterday, 71 at 5:00am 33 at 11:00,going for 21 tonight.crazy weather like this all winter for us here in central texas.

Back