Weighted seat pad

I did around 15 lbs 2 pieces with the Gorolia duct tape all around to the seat, it's very strong then I spray painted it black semi gloss ......I guess you could put 1 or 2 bolts for the rules ....I agree
Oh don't forget to drill a hole in the bottom for water to drain out .....

All weights should be bolted on (cotter keyed or double nutted) and painted white or bright color to be easily seen if it should come off. Safety first......

All weights should be bolted on (cotter keyed or double nutted) and painted white or bright color to be easily seen if it should come off. Safety first......

How would this weight comes off if you is sitting on it ? i'am new to this maybe you know better than me .

How do you go about forming sheet lead to the seat?

It pretty much forms it self. I use a small dead blow hammer. It's very soft as far as bending.
I haven't used mine in a while and it lays flat sitting on the self. i can put it in my set and push it right back into shape

How would this weight comes off if you is sitting on it ? i'am new to this maybe you know better than me .

I have seen many flips including myself. Would you like to get hit or run over a hunk of lead? Fasten it securely not with tape.. JMO

Back