What a surprise, dillon causes 2 wrecks.

Still driving like the spoiled punk that he is. I don't like Harvick but he was definitely right about those two. dillon just drives over two guys and cause wrecks both times. And Darrel just makes excuses for him both times saying that the other drivers came down or something must of have gone wrong with the car. Yet he was able to keep going both times.

I have less problem with Dillon than I do with Waltrip. This goober just won't shut up! I don't know why Mike Joy and Larry Mac were even there, because he monopolized the entire broadcast. I think Dillon will be a good little driver, but will have some growing pains.

I have less problem with Dillon than I do with Waltrip. This goober just won't shut up! I don't know why Mike Joy and Larry Mac were even there, because he monopolized the entire broadcast. I think Dillon will be a good little driver, but will have some growing pains.

Do you remember the nickname folks had for Waltrip early in his Cup career? Jaws! Because he talked constantly. :D

Waltrip definitely wrecks the race for me. I don't care if I ever here him again. He is way to bias to be a broadcaster and never shuts up so we can here the knowledgeable people speak. As for Dillon I would give it a year and he will be fast.

The kid with the huge ego steals the King's hat and Dale's number, then he gets a ride in granddaddy's car and causes two wrecks. I'm not impressed.

Yeah....I was in-hope that 'Goober' would no-longer in-the-booth after his 'play day' @Richmond. I'm glad 2c Everham tell TV/Nascar too shove-it and I 'wish' K. Wallace wud go catch alligators (or something). Face it, anybody w/ 1/2 a brain will stay clear of nascar. Heck...even Jimmy Spencer wud get an A+ these days.

The kid with the huge ego steals the King's hat and Dale's number, then he gets a ride in granddaddy's car and causes two wrecks. I'm not impressed.

So his wins and championships in truck and nationwide were a fluke? The kid can drive, just ask Tony Stewart, he hired him as well. He did cause some wrecks, so did Jimmie Johnson Thursday and Logano and the 20 in practice. Believe Jr. caused one Saturday as well. It happens.

I agree....But, if you're wearing Grandpa's shoes what would you do....really! If 'I' were Grandpa (been there) and I hadn't done it b4, or yet....I'd be taking 'grand-sonny' behind the barn and having a one-way discussion whereby 'sonny' wud emerge the discussion as a 'man'....less the apron strings!

So his wins and championships in truck and nationwide were a fluke? The kid can drive, just ask Tony Stewart, he hired him as well. He did cause some wrecks, so did Jimmie Johnson Thursday and Logano and the 20 in practice. Believe Jr. caused one Saturday as well. It happens.
A lot of kid's can drive, but that doesn't mean thaey have a brain! Look at Kyle B!! Marketing has bit Nascar in the A$$!

Believe Jr. caused one Saturday as well. It happens.

one of the cars ahead of junior checked up after the flag instead of just coasting down. he admitted it and even said he will go talk to those guys involved and tell them to bring those damaged cars to his shop and he would fix them and rebody them.

cant ask for more than that

one of the cars ahead of junior checked up after the flag instead of just coasting down. he admitted it and even said he will go talk to those guys involved and tell them to bring those damaged cars to his shop and he would fix them and rebody them.

That's EZ for him too say...:)

Can't help but notice you ignored the wreck Johnson caused when he ran out of fuel or the one Logano and Matt caused in practice. Name one driver that hasn't caused a wreck and I will name a driver that is sitting on the sidelines. It happens to all of them. It was his 4th or 5th cup race, Rookie mistakes that even a veteran will make.

So because he wears a hat, he stole the idea from Petty. Does that mean everyone that wears a racing hat stole the idea from someone. Mercy, what a bunch of cry babies. You don't like him, turn the channel. He is here to stay and you either have to accept it, or keep crying.

Can't help but notice you ignored the wreck Johnson caused when he ran out of fuel or the one Logano and Matt caused in practice. Name one driver that hasn't caused a wreck and I will name a driver that is sitting on the sidelines. It happens to all of them. It was his 4th or 5th cup race, Rookie mistakes that even a veteran will make.

So because he wears a hat, he stole the idea from Petty. Does that mean everyone that wears a racing hat stole the idea from someone. Mercy, what a bunch of cry babies. You don't like him, turn the channel. He is here to stay and you either have to accept it, or keep crying.

please point out where i mentioned any other wreck .

i didn't even mention dillion.

get a clue

please point out where i mentioned any other wreck .

i didn't even mention dillion.

get a clue

You defend Jrs wreck while everyone blames Dillion for causing a wreck. What about everyone else that caused a wreck. Reading comprehension can be your friend.

You defend Jrs wreck while everyone blames Dillion for causing a wreck. What about everyone else that caused a wreck. Reading comprehension can be your friend.

i explained what happened ......i didn't defend it .

junior even admitted it was his fault because he didn't didn't expect the cars in front of him to check up

Lots of hatred expressed on this subject. Where I am from you don't insult somebodies hat, unless it is on backwards. Just my opinion, John

Lots of hatred expressed on this subject. When you have to start bashing someones choice of headwear and physical characteristics you are getting pretty lame and are pretty hard to take seriously. Where I am from you don't insult somebodies hat, unless it is on backwards! Pathetic. 200 mph, inches apart, and there is contact--what a shock--it happens. Just my opinion, John

Well said. I don't care who is grandad is, Dow and all of his sponsors would not shell out 20 million or so if they didn't think he could do the job. Danika is a sponsor magnet because of a lot of factors while the rest of the drivers must use their skills to obtain their rides. Stenhouse wears a cowboy hat, did he steal the idea from Petty? Dillon has won in everything he has driven and his grandad gave him a shot. He will mess up and have his bad days but that is why he has a yellow stripe. Everyone causes wrecks.

I see Dillon as a Grissom, a Green or a Lajoie .... not a Gordon, Johnson, Earnhardt ... he may have been successful in the lower level but I don't see anything outstanding with this kid. I believe Dow is on the "3" not so much the driver.... Just my Opinion :)

Back