What a surprise, dillon causes 2 wrecks.

1932349_10203238171981133_1157340780_n.jpg

man you guys are tough on the kid ! he started out young in go karts just like a lot of you did and came up through the different series to get where is now. i have met Richard Childress and i don't think he would put this kid in the #3 if he thought he wouldn't be successful and respect that #3. give this kid some time and i will bet some of you become Dillon fans after all.

Can't help but notice you ignored the wreck Johnson caused when he ran out of fuel or the one Logano and Matt caused in practice. Name one driver that hasn't caused a wreck and I will name a driver that is sitting on the sidelines. It happens to all of them. It was his 4th or 5th cup race, Rookie mistakes that even a veteran will make.

So because he wears a hat, he stole the idea from Petty. Does that mean everyone that wears a racing hat stole the idea from someone. Mercy, what a bunch of cry babies. You don't like him, turn the channel. He is here to stay and you either have to accept it, or keep crying.

Johnson runs out of gas and gets run in to. Dillon just runs over 2 different cars and causes 2 wrecks, just like he has been doing in the nationwide and the trucks. If you think that this is the same thing then I don't know what else to say. Yes, everybody causes wrecks sometimes, but he causes them all the time.

edited for spelling.

Danica Patrick should send Austin Dillon a thank you card for taking a large part of the heat off of her!

Remember late in the race Austin was driving a wrecked car. The bodywork behind the right rear wheel is very important in the corners and his was flapping after the hit he took from Aric Almirola's car. He was trying to hang on to an uncontrollable car from that point on. A wiser driver would have ridden around and just hung on to the back of the draft in that situation, but he went for it.

Johnson runs out of gas and gets run in to. Dillon just runs over 2 different cars and causes 2 wrecks, just like he has been doing in the nationwide and the trucks. If you think that this is the same thing then I don't know what else to say. Yes, everybody causes wrecks sometimes, but he causes them all the time.

edited for spelling.

What about the wreck Logano and Matt caused. Nobody is bashing them for tearing up cars in practice. Some people are gonna whine, cry and complain about anything. Life is too short to wake up miserable and to stay that way all day. Johnson caused that wreck, he didn't get ran into. He backed into Jamie and tore up a bunch of cars. Just because he was out of fuel doesn't make him a victim. Nobody else ran out. Bad pit strategy and lots of cars got tore up.

Lots of hatred expressed on this subject. Where I am from you don't insult somebodies hat, unless it is on backwards. Just my opinion, John

Hehehe, where I'm from you earn your hats. A wet kid with a black cowboy hat wouldn't last long, backwards, frontways or any kind of ways. Be that as it stands, I'm sure he will be a winning driver and/or fun to watch.

Love it. I had watch much or read much about the race since Sunday. I kind of felt Dillon was promoted more than the other rookies but they didn't say anything when he took out 1/4 of the field.

Love it. I had watch much or read much about the race since Sunday. I kind of felt Dillon was promoted more than the other rookies but they didn't say anything when he took out 1/4 of the field.

Race hub all week talked about it quite a bit, in fact they interview him where he acknowledges he showed his Rookie stripes.

I watched Dillon drive a super late dirt car at Roaring Knob last year, impressive, didn't wreck anyone. I imagine he could do very well in a kart also.

Dillon has a personal sponsorship deal with the Charlie 1 Horse Hat Company... sure does sound like they are getting a lot of exposure!

I knew he had to have had some sort of deal with a hat company because if you pay attention, there are times when after an interview he will take the hat off. Kinda like how some drivers when personally sponsored by a drink will dump out the actual drink and put in water.

Most loving grandpa's would say don't worry about it, we have more cars. Have a reality check, grandpa's don't worry about putting morals in their grand kids, it's about helping each along as best they can. Grandma and grandpa are more likely to smile and comment on how rambunctious the grand kids are and that's about it.

grandma and gramp's view... that little dickens there's no changing um, there so cute ... love is blind

Back