What are your picks for Daytona and holiday classic races?

AS of 2 minutes ago it has gotten worse for fl weather calling for 20 % on Sat 28 and ( 70% on Sunday 29 ) and 20 % on Monday 30

Yeah well the weather report for today is showers and its blue sky and 75 degrees right now. So let's just keep a positive out look. Forecasting the weather is like forecasting the winner

If there is more than a 50% chance then don't worry about the rain. Anything less start worrying. I wish I got paid to look out the window and throw in a chance of rain. Man what a job.

As for my picks.

The winner will be one of the following. Mike N. Eddie S. Victor P. Tim T.

Hard to say which one thou. I have been behind all these guys but of all the ones I say Tim is due if he can get one of his monsters to hook up.

If I was racing I would say it would be me. LOL But I will be at the King of the Outlaw race to win.

Good luck guys and be safe

Frankie

Last edited:
75 and sunny at the Holiday Classic today...good UAS field for just a practice day...lots of 450's at least one set of twins and several 125, 131's and maybe a BRC or two in the mix as well.

Track was great today, should be awesome for the next three days of racing.

75 and sunny at the Holiday Classic today...good UAS field for just a practice day...lots of 450's at least one set of twins and several 125, 131's and maybe a BRC or two in the mix as well.

Track was great today, should be awesome for the next three days of racing.

Sweet, please take pictures, and give us a account of the days events. I know there's a Jawa out there as well hope he makes the race.

Not to my knowledge. Little rain this morning all classes are being run for the sat schedule. Mike Nicosia on the pole for the yamaha class. Steve Gleason outside pole. Robbie yow 3rd. Not sure where chavous qualified but he struggled

I saw the jawa there today, but i dont know if it got on the track.
UAS runs tomorrow and again Monday.....might well be the largest class.
Lots of 450 looking machines....maybe more of them than 2 strokes.
Should be one heck of a show.

Ill either be running the helmet cam or have someone hold it and film the race.

Chavous , won the Yamaha class today . But tomorrow Sunday it is calling 90 % thunderstorms all day long and 30 % on Monday Dec 30 and the UAS will be 13 race out on Sunday.

The Jawa are saving their tires till tomorrow (Sunday), it is called intimidation while all the 2 smokers are nervous & shaking also with the 450 4 strokes doing the same. if it gets cancelled till Monday because of thunderstorms then Monday will be a awesome race for the UAS
JAWA BAD TO THE BONE

Left South Beach , Fl 2 hour ago and now watched the Parilla seniors race on the main track Myers, 1 st , then Boos, Geringer. Now I am seeing the Yamah JR. and it is down pouring rain and they had to put on Rain tires for this race. Malt Solarzud is in the lead .
I been asking the track official and they tell me that the dirt races have been cancelled because of 90% rain today.. I will check it out later after I see all the big races. very nice layout and the pits are to die for with hydralic lift for the laydown carts enduros. Lots of electric karts lift every where. Tons of excellent looking fast rides.

I have the finishing order for todays race, I can't post it, if any one can I can email so you can post, I'm to tired to type it all down now...

Great track great weather great racing. AZ karting you should be proud of your facility and the way your group runs the races. Can't wait til tomorrow!

Ryan Diatte wins day 2 on the PK250
Both race days were filled with quality bad fast machines. Winning one of the UAS Classic races is something to be proud of for sure. Who ever picked Chase and Diatte nailed it!

Back