What is the name of this yard cart?

I need help!

I am having a hard time figuring out what type of go kart this is. Do you guys know what type of frame this is? I am trying to clean the go-kart up and fix the motor. But, I want to try and order a few pieces for the frame. I need the name of the frame to order a side rail and tires. Any guess can help. No there are not any stickers that have a brand on them. Nor is there a vin. The seat and tires are not original either. I am lost and don't know how to find out what it is. Thanks for looking, Max.

1610847046714.png

1610847160667.png

I see nothing wrong in the rear . New tires if they don't hold air .
In front some help is needed . It looks like you could flip the spindles and switch sides to get the tie rods in a better position . The wheels maybe harbour freight specials maybe not . If they are 6 " they could be original . Replace the bearings cut some spacers out of some water pipe off you go .
Same with the rear if the bearings are bad just replace them . It's called a band brake , just FYI . It's not ever going to be a atv if that's what your looking for .
For the sidebars / roll bar same thing get you some 3/4 " pipe bend too suit and bolt or weld it on . A bender may be required to not kink it . Especially for tight bends .

Last edited:
I see nothing wrong in the rear . New tires if they don't hold air .
In front some help is needed . It looks like you could flip the spindles and switch sides to get the tie rods in a better position . The wheels maybe harbour freight specials maybe not . If they are 6 " they could be original . Replace the bearings cut some spacers out of some water pipe off you go .
Same with the rear if the bearings are bad just replace them . It's called a band brake , just FYI . It's not ever going to be a atv if that's what your looking for .
For the sidebars / roll bar same thing get you some 3/4 " pipe bend too suit and bolt or weld it on . A bender may be required to not kink it . Especially for tight bends .
Hey thanks for the help. I will check out the wheels and flip the spindles. I think they are 6 inches but i need to check. Do you think I should get rid of the bars because I don't have bender or a welder? I assume bearings will come with the tires if I get them. I will upload a photo of the end result. I think I am going to spray paint the kart black. I have hit the frame with a wire wheel on angle grinder to get most of the rust. Thanks so much for your help! Max,

Back