What type of frames did I just buy?

Takumi788

I just purchased two sprint kart frames for practically nothing and was wondering if someone could identify them. The green one has absolutely zero identification on it anywhere. It has a Kawasaki handle bar pad on the steering linkage and thats it. This may have been added from the previous owner. The blue one stays Stratos LT2 on it and after some intensive googling all i found is a site called Stratos Karts with no information on the "LT2" model. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

c7XY4HPlLd4w0P7kXjGQ7tfZtwiPJFmIXezng-Qs_wI=w616-h822-no

3Zn74SA9dTz6EYc6_sm0chfg40nRT4kE4L6FtaLlJk8=w594-h792-no

The blue one spears to be an off set kart (left turn only) I'm not positive on the models but only the green one looks sprint to me

Are the rear bearing hangers on the blue frame offset to put lead in the rear axle? Maybe it's just the angle of the photo.

Thanks for all them help.

Now that I have the engine mounted to the green one and the kart is moving I'm realizing it might have been used for oval racing. The alignment is set up for going left so much, it barely turns right.

I'm thinking about selling the blue one. I don't have a need for it. The guy I bought these karts off didn't want to sell just the green one and I don't need an oval kart.

I've seen those karts like the green one, if memory serves me correct its a real old trick chassis. they had the caster adjuster similar to the buller karts

Awesome!! Thanks for the replies! I have the green one built with a predator box stock engine and am having quite a bit of fin with it. Thanks for the help.

Back