Whats makes you smile

By your responses, Some of you guys, & you know who you are, need a therapeutic medical enema. THINK WHY? and learn how to take as good as you dish out.

As far as the OP's question. Don't know how to paste my pic (is the only way to post the pic on the net then link it into the forum? kindly assist/help ) but there is a sticker on the back of some pickup truck rear windows with Dennis the Menace peeing on ..whoever/whatever... with a sinister grin like "Take That" or "How do you like them apples ? " And a combo of a Rear View of a Shiny Fresh & clean Buller Aero Straight rail with Fresh & clean dual Open PCR 135cc's or Open Sudam 125cc's w/ dual Mikuni 34mm atomizers & modified dual KB02's.

If you bother to load your rig up to show up to race, Come to win

and ......

" Don't Bring a pen knife to Gun Fight ! "

Beating those 450's and 250's (with my little 125) to the first turn after the green waves and then staying ahead of them until the checkers!

by your responses, some of you guys, & you know who you are, need a therapeutic medical enema. Think why? And learn how to take as good as you dish out.

As far as the op's question. Don't know how to paste my pic (is the only way to post the pic on the net then link it into the forum? Kindly assist/help ) but there is a sticker on the back of some pickup truck rear windows with dennis the menace peeing on ..whoever/whatever... With a sinister grin like "take that" or "how do you like them apples ? " and a combo of a rear view of a shiny fresh & clean buller aero straight rail with fresh & clean dual open pcr 135cc's or open sudam 125cc's w/ dual mikuni 34mm atomizers & modified dual kb02's.

If you bother to load your rig up to show up to race, come to win

and ......

" don't bring a pen knife to gun fight ! "

this makes me smile!!!!!!!!!

Back