What's the difference

Some parts swap spindles , cassettes , nerfs steering post ,caster blocks other than that nothing is the same. The setup and handeling characteristics are totally different . My personal opinion is the phenom is a lot easier to get right than the nemi. I know this because at the first of last year I went from a nemi to phenom and at the tracks I usually run I picked up an average of .4 of a second , and that's not all , to me the phenom is still an extremely fast kart even in comparison to an icon and seraph , and I've pretty good luck against some tritons . I'm having a hard time going to a triton because with the amount I race " maybe two to three times a month I just can't seam to find a reason to drop 3500 on a new triton when I've ran with them as close as I have

I have 2 2006 Phenom's that I have Jr2s in and both are fast karts. I have a chance to pick up a nemesis for 300$ complete roller and was wondering if it was just as fast I didn't won't to wast any money on it if it wasn't as good as the Phenom

Some parts swap spindles , cassettes , nerfs steering post ,caster blocks other than that nothing is the same. The setup and handeling characteristics are totally different . My personal opinion is the phenom is a lot easier to get right than the nemi. I know this because at the first of last year I went from a nemi to phenom and at the tracks I usually run I picked up an average of .4 of a second , and that's not all , to me the phenom is still an extremely fast kart even in comparison to an icon and seraph , and I've pretty good luck against some tritons . I'm having a hard time going to a triton because with the amount I race " maybe two to three times a month I just can't seam to find a reason to drop 3500 on a new triton when I've ran with them as close as I have

Have you tried running one? just wondering!

No I've never been on one but would love too if I just had the cash to shell out and ran more races I would definitely own one ,I know they're very very fast just can't afford it

Back