Where do you buy kart parts?

noahfee

Dumb question but where do y’all buy your kart parts? Is there a Speedway Motors equivalent in the karting world where it’s the go-to for kart racers?

There are several you could look at: BMI, turk brothers, comet kart sales, palmetto, and more. Those are the primary sites I use to get parts needed or wanted when I can't score deals on here.

Never hurts to check Facebook Market or eBay either, there are some good sellers of kart stuff on eBay that I've bought from.

Never hurts to check Facebook Market or eBay either, there are some good sellers of kart stuff on eBay that I've bought from.
No offense to you personally, but the Fbook marketplace or any of the kart classifieds are nothing but scams anymore. Guys from Istanbull selling $225 "Microns" and then the ones from Zimbobwe selling other "cart" products.. I just dont buy anything used anymore, not worth it.. Could go on and on about BMI with their slow shipping and high prices... Id check out Carlson Motorsports, Turk Bros., Dover and the likes personaly.

Dumb question but where do y’all buy your kart parts? Is there a Speedway Motors equivalent in the karting world where it’s the go-to for kart racers?
Where your located I would check out Fairfield. Doesn't get much better than that honestly. Your not to far from them I don't believe.

I’ve ordered from just about everyone listed and so far have not had a bad experience with any company, with that being said I don’t have a “go to” shop because many times I have to order from multiple places to get what I need, prime example, last week I needed some black wheels and Hoosier treads and despite my best efforts I couldn’t find them at the same place.

Back