Where is everyone racing at today?

W5R

So where is everyone racing at today and what kinda special races are your tracks having? We are headed to 3 Forks Raceway in KY to have some fun, they have several money races and one class offering free tires to the winner, plus a couple classes offering a free body to the winner, which I thought was pretty cool. Just wondering what other tracks are doing for the 4th of July

Did Semo get the race in? We didn't get home from 3 forks til 5am. My old man won Clone Lite and took home the set of Burris tires they gave away, and my buddy Zach Stoltz came in with a 2nd in Heavy and Super Heavy both. It had started raining right before the lite class went out, and I think that screwed up a few others like it did me, we didn't have time to change tires so I went out with tires just a lil too hard and fell from 3rd back to 5th, not too bad but could've done better.

Just saw the video's Bryan...i thought it was pretty cool that the last features were ran when the fog was rolling in lol...thats gotta make it interesting for those racing

Back