Where is Jimmy !!!!!!!!!!!

jstrawser

Where is JIMMY SPENCER ??? was he let go at FOX ? I don't think I've seen him on a NASCAR / FOX telecast yet this near , I hope NBC snatches him up for next year. He may have not been as polished a TV guy as some, but his pure honesty made up for it. FOX is getting way to phony and political for me, they are told what to do and report on by NASCAR way too much.

Jimmy has never been on an actual race broadcast...he use to be on Raceday with Kenny Wallace but stopped about 4 years ago because of traveling. He then was on Racehub once a week if thats what your thinking.

But last year he announced that he was retireing and moving back to Pennsylvania to be with family

And I wouldnt say that FOX is getting away from honesty, Kyle Petty is just as honest of not more honest than Jimmy...and hes still on Racehub and will be on Raceday starting at Pocono

I was at the tracks last year ,,I saw him and Danielle Trotta driving around in a Speed Van last year at Dover , I didn't know about his moving back to Pa, and yea Kyle Petty is on about everything .

Jimmy has never been on an actual race broadcast...he use to be on Raceday with Kenny Wallace but stopped about 4 years ago because of traveling. He then was on Racehub once a week if thats what your thinking.

But last year he announced that he was retireing and moving back to Pennsylvania to be with family

And I wouldnt say that FOX is getting away from honesty, Kyle Petty is just as honest of not more honest than Jimmy...and hes still on Racehub and will be on Raceday starting at Pocono

That's why I like Kyle Petty.

Back