Which scales?

Rice188Jr

Trying to get some input and reviews before I buy our scales.

Spent many years working with platform scales and a calculator to set up my racecars (preferred those over digital scales), but need to shop around a bit now before I buy our karting scales. Basically looking for best value for the money. I know you get what you pay for but that's not always the case. I don't want to drop big money on someone else's 10 year old used up stuff when for just few hundred more we can have new.

Thoughts, opinions, recommendations,reviews?

Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas!!

I prefer long acre scales. People on here won't agree with me but you can get pretty accurate readings with digital bathroom scales. The only problem is that you need your scale stand set up so that you can roll the kart on and off of them. The reason for this is the fact that the scales take the reading and then display in within about ten seconds.

I'm wondering what your budget is. Pretty hard to recommend a particular scale setup without knowing how much money you've got to spend.

100% on the new vs used. unless you are buying from some one you know, still not a guarantee there won't be a problem.
the ability to display all the % at one time is a very important feature.

Back