Who's ready for batesville?!

Troy, I'm ready but with the passing of Bobby Waltrip and Lanier keeping his program with some of the people he has had in charge, I hope that will not hurt his program. Batesville is a national program with a fantastic sponsor, O'Reilys.. Karting needs more company's that recognize what the karting industry can bring to the comunities that hold some of the events. I'm pretty proud of you guys for the record number of wins that you have had this season . Keep up the good work and congratulations on your season! Scott@chaindraggone

thanks my friend
Troy, I'm ready but with the passing of Bobby Waltrip and Lanier keeping his program with some of the people he has had in charge, I hope that will not hurt his program. Batesville is a national program with a fantastic sponsor, O'Reilys.. Karting needs more company's that recognize what the karting industry can bring to the comunities that hold some of the events. I'm pretty proud of you guys for the record number of wins that you have had this season . Keep up the good work and congratulations on your season! Scott@chaindraggone

Last year was the first year I went and raced, and I can honestly say it was the most fun ive ever had racing! Can't wait to go back

Back