Why to post on Bobs

95 shaw

Site Supporter
We each have our reasons for posts we make here on Bob's

Some like to argue, regardless of the reason.
Some have an agenda to pursue.
Some wish to contribute back to the sport.
Some wish to dispel rumors and bs that run rampant in our sport.

Some's intent is easily discernible.
Others have something to sell.

How to sort it all out is the problem.

Where are you?

And your reason is?
Hopefully the reason is self explanatory.
A quote attributed to Alfred Einstein states,
If you cannot explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.

I find a little time trying to legitimately explain my stance does wonders to help my understanding.

Baffling with bs does little for anyone.

Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Personally, I post on here for several reasons, sometimes all in one post. I post some to ask legitimate questions that I am dealing with directly related to racing. I post some to share the small amount of knowledge I have. I post some to continue an interesting topic such as the "WAKE UP Track Promoters" thread in the northeast subforum.

I make some posts only to play devils advocate to ideas that I think are a can of worms. I post some things simply to bs, or continue a futile argument as to whether or not air density really matters all that much. Personally I like to ask and answer questions so that we can all share information, or so that I can learn better ways to do things.

I also spend most of my days and hours thinking, philosophizing, talking, considering, and dreaming about racing. I sit at work all day and spend most of that thinking about how to find that half tenth I'm missing. I feel that the forums are a way for me to "talk" about my passion without driving everyone else around me nuts.

So long story short, I post here so that people I deal with every day don't think I'm quite as weird.

Back