wiggy bar on a phenom ?

xtreameracer

I bought a phenom and it has a wiggy bar on it. Should I run it or take it off. I have read that the wiggy bar was made for the icon and the serph.

If it's on there and you don't have to remount the seat for some other reason I'd run it and then take it off to see which way works best for you. If you do have to remount the seat for some other reason I'd be tempted to leave it off.

Todd
www.dynamicsofspeed.com

If it's on there and you don't have to remount the seat for some other reason I'd run it and then take it off to see which way works best for you. If you do have to remount the seat for some other reason I'd be tempted to leave it off.

Todd
www.dynamicsofspeed.com

Drat, I wish this was a month ago before I put holes in a brand new seat to mount it to the bar.

I guess if I got struts that were a couple inches longer, I could still use the same holes.

Another question should I use a stiff seat or a flexible seat in the phenom

The way I understand it, but I'm only a few years into karting mind you, is that the seat should be mounted with rubber washers so it's able to move around a bit. That would make me think that it wouldn't matter really, but like I said, I'm a newbie.

I'd use a relatively stiff seat like the Select. If you do change to the stock struts you might be able to use the same holes and if not just rotated the struts enough and drill new ones.

Todd
www.dynamicsofspeed.com

Back