will changing springs in a lo206 do anything

So let me ask u this. Where do u have ur carb set at? If u want u can message me. But I have tried everything I can think of and the setup I have now runs the best on yellow flags. I haven't noticed much difference in so throttle. But our track changes really bad. Some times dry slick some times u need super swampers.

You have dismissed chassis set up too easily. This can be caused by being on your RR too much. Lots of subtle things can cause that such as seat position, seat mounting, seat binding, seat strut location and angle, seat height, rear track adjustment. No one has mentioned drag in the chassis or drag in the brakes. Excessive attention to the motor can kill you in kart racing. Seldom more then 10-15% of your time when at the track.

The only major concern I have addressed is the engine will not idle, Chassis has no role in this. Float at .870 clip in center slot, screw 2 turns out, if it will not idle and run well through the throttle ranges, you have another problem, air leak, ignition, head gasket, etc.

Back