wilwood brakes

I may still have a set of Wilwood brakes in stock.
I have a set on my open kart and like them just fine, coupled with the little LF brake. Certainly light and trick looking.

I put MCP brakes on my boys' karts and on the chassis we build. You can't be the price and quality of MCP for karts and they offer billet calipers and master cylinders as well - we've sold MCP and used them for 25 years.

Harry, on my sprint car, we ran the Red Devil Brakes and had better brakes than anyone we raced against (until many of them switched over.) ;)

-----
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cuts
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com

Celebrating 25 years of service to the karting industry

765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Wilwood and The Brake Man have been making kart brakes for years although not as well recognized by some in the karting industry. Many guys who run twins in roadracing swear by the Wilwood systems vs. conventional kart specific systems.

Harry, on my sprint car, we ran the Red Devil Brakes and had better brakes than anyone we raced against (until many of them switched over.)

The last Sprint Car I built had Red Devil brakes on it but never got a chance to race the car. Instead of racing, I spent my money on a divorce!

Back