WKA race at Kershaw, SC this weekend....

I haven't heard much about it on this forum. I will be there Saturday morning with two clone karts. Looking forward to learning the track, staying out of everyone's way and having fun. Anyone else?

Thank you Rainman, I don't believe we have actually met. I'd like to stop by ur pit and have a chat if you intend to race Kershaw next weekend.

If you need any help come look us up at the MGM trailer and we will try to help if you need our meager help !

Peewee MGM Fab

Bill Lewis will have 8MM HTD drums and drive pullys. Only four drums in stock right now, eight tab. Drivers in stock: five each 24, 25, 26, one 28 and one 30 tooth. The drums drop fit all popular clutches. More to come!

Have fun everyone!

Thank you Rainman, I don't believe we have actually met. I'd like to stop by ur pit and have a chat if you intend to race Kershaw next weekend.

I won´t be there this time since I have an Unlimited All Stars race this weekend. I´ll also miss some summer race since I usually spend a couple of months in Spain for summer but I´ll be there for Summit Point for sure.

Great race weekend. A little chilly on Sunday. Tedder picked his way through the pack and walked away. Good turn out for 4-cycles!

What I learned at Kershaw this weekend: Do not safety wire the fuel lines to the fuel pump nipples, the wire will cut through it, a zip tie will do just fine. A spark plug with a tip works better than one with the tip burned off. Thank you Joe C for lending me your extra spark plug. Thanks again to our drivers Mark and Stephen Gallagher who took home two fourth places, a third and a win in the clone divisions.

Thanks Pee Wee ! Couldn't ask for a better weekend of racing. Could have done without all that pollen in the early morning practice sessions. Glad everyone had a safe weekend !!!
Joe

Back