wtb: wedge body

$120....though I'm considering raising prices based on my suppliers. :) Get 'em while you can... Black, White, Red, Yellow, Blue, Orange, Purple

hey ted can you send me some pics of you wedge kit. Pm me and tell me what all it comes with, as far as brackets and what its made from. Thanks Mitch

Yes, try Ted. Nice guy. Just don´t get into politics with him, right Ted? Just kidding, Ted, lol.

Santiago -- all my wedge bodies come with two right sides....lol But they help you go left, so draw your own conclusions....

Here's my superspeedway wedge...

Attachments

• 0205132023.jpg
    0205132023.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 83
My wedges feature a solid center panel you'll have to cut to size for your seat and engine cooling, and the wedges have a flat rear deck. I leave the end user to do wheel cutouts as everyone likes something different and some like no cutouts. Wedges bolt to nerf tabs, and all I need is $120 and outside width of nerfs to get started. Typical turnaround 3-4 days, longer is my supplier is backed up or something crops up unexpectedly -- I'm a stay at home dad and this is just a hobby, not a business. That's why I'm only making $30 / wedge for my time. If my supply rates go up any more I'll have to adjust pricing, but still $120/shipped for now.

Looks great Ted I take one if you can make a couple small mods to it. I have a M&M nose and side pods .Pm me and send me your Email add and Ill send pics and talk to ya about it and give you my measurements. Thanks Mitch

Ted Iam I the process of designing a alum padded head support Ill show soon. It will be adjustable and have a right side restraint also. Thats funny my old # 77 now run 777

I'm not partial to any particular nosecone, but I like the junior ones to allow the airflow to the center panel better and for visibility. UAS drivers around here tend to drive with a little more respect for each other than the stockers, so I've seen no durability advantages, but if you're going to run a splitter, that might affect your choice. Feel free to call if you need a wedge... ~Ted

Ted is a great guy to deal with bought one of his wedges about a month ago absolutley perfect and not to mention very quick getting it to me.

just got the Hamilton wedge and goes together with ease and really great priced even includes instructions!! if u read them thats a whole nother story lol

Back