131 bilett Sudam crank.

Duel RR seems like it would create a nightmare on set ups. 4 sidewalls on the same corner and two contact patches and so on way to much to have to compensate for. That's why you don't see hardly anyone trying that anymore. I just would like one new profile 12" in several different compounds. That's all we really need is the big fat RR, we already have the sizes for the left rear and front end. I hope Mike Burris reads this and truly considers building a new tire for the big HP. I don't expect to completely hook up and never have to lift, as some have suggested about going back down to the clone class. I do believe that the added traction will create karts that are capable of hammering out of the corner and almost lifting the front ends. The UAS is all about innovation and high tech development and this is just another step in that direction. There are always those that don't want to change anything and totally set in their old fashion ways and have heard from several of them here. These new powerplants are creating almost 1hp to 4lbs ratio. That's more than Nascar and indy and most forms of racing. We have a wedge body that gives us some rear downforce, but that's minimal until we reach top speeds and it increases a little. Yes with lots fo prep work and good setup you can make the karts hook decent but there is still a lot left that would even make them faster and even more of a big show.

Duel RR seems like it would create a nightmare on set ups. 4 sidewalls on the same corner and two contact patches and so on way to much to have to compensate for. That's why you don't see hardly anyone trying that anymore. I just would like one new profile 12" in several different compounds. That's all we really need is the big fat RR, we already have the sizes for the left rear and front end. I hope Mike Burris reads this and truly considers building a new tire for the big HP. I don't expect to completely hook up and never have to lift, as some have suggested about going back down to the clone class. I do believe that the added traction will create karts that are capable of hammering out of the corner and almost lifting the front ends. The UAS is all about innovation and high tech development and this is just another step in that direction. There are always those that don't want to change anything and totally set in their old fashion ways and have heard from several of them here. These new powerplants are creating almost 1hp to 4lbs ratio. That's more than Nascar and indy and most forms of racing. We have a wedge body that gives us some rear downforce, but that's minimal until we reach top speeds and it increases a little. Yes with lots fo prep work and good setup you can make the karts hook decent but there is still a lot left that would even make them faster and even more of a big show.

Sprints, late models, midgets, Indy, 250 superkarts, Rolex prototypes to name a few all have power to weight ratios far above 1Hp:4lb. Just sayin. Just on the tire thing, you buy the tire companies minimum batch size and they will make you anything you want.

To reply to you power-weight statement looking at the machines you stated. check out the tires they run and even more important the aerodynamics they use to hook the rear end up. Your are the one that stated this before Arc. That is totally the point Iam trying to make about the karts. Not much areo package to help and somewhat narrow tires for the power to weigt ratio. Those are all some pretty potent machines on your list are they not? That's also a pretty short list too, with all the forms of motorsports out there

Back