14th Annual King of the Concrete- December 18th and 19th

Wait, what? We showed every race with the exception of one I screwed up on (semipro warmup). I assumed it was a practice, scoring agreed, so I didn't air it til we realized it was a race and scoring said they misunderstood my question, with about 7 laps to go. That's on me for not realizing warmup is actually a race now :)

Because of the time of the consi races, we taped them and aired them as soon as we came on air. So with the exception of one screw-up on my part, every race was aired. We even showed the kid kart race in the inset, but the event announcers weren't talking about it so we didn't come off of our taped content for it.

Not one for mesaage boards, but please don't misconstrue my company's work to others. We pour everything into these shows and want to make viewers happy when they can't attend. We see ourselves as a growing asset to the racing community as a whole and want to do our best for them.

If you need to discuss further or have feedback, please shoot me a message under Pit Row Media on Facebook or on here.

Thanks for the feedback and thanks for tuning in.

Racefeedx I thought did a great job, I watched the races and was very pleased. I did also kind of wonder why the interviews were going on during that warmup race but since you cleared that up I will definitely purchase this again to watch. Thank YOU!!

Back