16 year absence

We're about an hour from you and still build plenty of flatheads, animals, and 206s. Your closest track might be Lil E in Ohio. They get a real nice class of LO206s there (on dirt.) Baer Field (Ft Wayne, IN), Cridersville, OH, Lawrenceburg, IN, and Crawfordsville, IN has a good sized class of adult flatheads (also a small class of superheavies occasionally.) They also get several Lo206s. Seem to remember hearing of Liberty re-opening for this year as well.
Yes, sadly, the clone has taken the majority of racers with it.
Buy a clone and get ready to keep updating it, or get a 206 or flathead and enjoy racing again.
Either way, welcome back - where ya been? ;)

If there's anything we can help you with, please feel free to call on us.

-----
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz

www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on FaceBook
29 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

I don't watch NazkaR...
I don't wear Dale Ernhart underwear.
I can't stand cheesy chevys, fraudulent fords, dodge dogs.

And I have Chinese friends, so stick your hillery racism up your fat azz.......

By the way, I understand 20k (as in 20,000),
but what is 'RPM's'?
I've heard the acronym 'RPM', it means Revolutions Per Minute.
Am I understanding you right, that you are saying you been around engine that reach 20,000 Revolutions per minutes ?
If so, just how many minutes ?
Maybe 4 minutes, in which case you are only turning 5000 RPM.
Makes sense.
Sounds more impressive saying 20k, than 5k.
Do you sit by the local school yard just to impress 12 year olds with that garbage?

Easy let’s not turn this into a cnn vs Fox News...I’m from Alabama and if anyone can be labeled it’s always us... so to squash that I came into the sport with clones this year with a 5 and 8 year old. My 8 year old has aspergers which is high functioning autism. He has gravitated to racing his whole life and I know little other that late model experience ( which means nothing ). So I embraced the now and adjust to the future. I allow my American engine builder to adjust my stock Chinese engine to beat every other person out there in an American sport of dirt track racing. Give and take it’s what we’ve done as a society for years. There’s a lot of things that aren’t for this site I won’t give on but a clone is not the end of my morals. We impervise, overcome, and adapt! WE ARE RACERS!

S Dalton, for what its worth the track in Columbus, Indiana is opening August 4th, 1/4 mile track, might be one hour and 45 minute drive for ya. just FYI

Carlson u hit the nail on the head why keep spending money on a clone when they can go back to a flat head or a 206 or a animal dwn south thats all u see is animals u want power like a glat head i hope the people that want to race lets get these classes at columbus bring back the flathead and bring on the animals and wka tech rules

Back