2022 Kinetic

Man, that's all i can get with what i have. I thought i had 1 1/4 but it's 1 1/8.
I would put as much air as I could get in the right side tires until I got to the track then let them down and pull the valve core in the left rear and set in the sun if possible. How many washers do you have where? 67 is good on cross and if you have weights under front of the seat move to the left side if possible. That thing should turn good if you can get the stagger in the rear to 1-1/2

Have a Evolution seat. I had 67.21% cross i moved two washers on the left spindle.
I have 7 on top of left spindle and 5 on bottom.
I have 5 on top and 8 on bottom of right spindle. I started wit 5/5. Had like 72% % cross Am i missing a washer on the left spindle.
I have 13 lbs on the left side of the seat and 6 lbs on rear of seat. None under the seat. I moved the seat back another 1/4" from the steering tube and twisted a hair more to the left.
Should put cross around 64 to 65 cross and 58.0 left.
I was at 46.82 before i moved the seat back another 1/4 inch.
I didn't g e t to put it back on the scales after moving the seat and and washers. Total weight is 362. Wish it wasn't so hard to move the seat. I would only have to add8lbs or so instead of the 19lbs i have. Only thing is nose. Don't know if it would be better to have a little to much or not enough. For this flat not hugh grip i would think a little to much would be better but not sure. Will post tomorrow.

Have a Evolution seat. I had 67.21% cross i moved two washers on the left spindle.
I have 7 on top of left spindle and 5 on bottom.
I have 5 on top and 8 on bottom of right spindle. I started wit 5/5. Had like 72% % cross Am i missing a washer on the left spindle.
I have 13 lbs on the left side of the seat and 6 lbs on rear of seat. None under the seat. I moved the seat back another 1/4" from the steering tube and twisted a hair more to the left.
Should put cross around 64 to 65 cross and 58.0 left.
I was at 46.82 before i moved the seat back another 1/4 inch.
I didn't g e t to put it back on the scales after moving the seat and and washers. Total weight is 362. Wish it wasn't so hard to move the seat. I would only have to add8lbs or so instead of the 19lbs i have. Only thing is nose. Don't know if it would be better to have a little to much or not enough. For this flat not hugh grip i would think a little to much would be better but not sure. Will post tomorrow.
Should be 13 washers on each side you may have dropped one. Should be same amount of washers on both sides. When I move washers I generally have to loosen up the 2 nuts on the hyme for the camber to get the washers switched around. I will have to reset camber and toe after this. Also make sure you keep checking the toe if you move washers or adjust the camber every time or it will be off. Check the camber and toe and camber then toe again on the scales with you in the kart. Make sure air pressure is correct and stagger. Make sure scales are level and zero out before you put on the scales. You’re on the right path and I think your time and hard work will pay off. You should fee a big difference from the last time you went out! Good luck!

I think i found the washer i dropped today. Figured it should have the same amount on both sides. I need to get it back on the scales like you said though. Thanks for all the suggestions.

Didn't get to race so i don't know if i did a y good. May have to change classes for this track
Don't know if the Box Stock class is going to work or not with the rule package. I am in the process of building a Predator for the Stock Class but i will have to buy more tires which i Didn't want to. I may look for some good take offs.

Back