Am I to old ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Vic.......address Nick. He's 75 I believe. Until VERY recently he was driving and crew chief.
Whupped the field regularly.

Don't neglect the gym tho.....and the working out aspect.
The Y is my favorite.....at age 73. ......PD

there was a new guy at our track this year who bought himself his first kart for his birthday, think he said he was 64

there was a new guy at our track this year who bought himself his first kart for his birthday, think he said he was 64

That's funny because mine is a early Christmas gift to myself lol. Now I need to hunt down all the odds and ends I'm going to need.

Vic

I think we got enough old guys to start a national 50 and over series. Call it "Super Masters". Yeah I like the sound of that. WKA are you reading this?

Hoppy

You are in too poor of health if this recent post of yours is true.

" Well guys I got back from the hospital at 11:00 am . I had blood work, a Cat scan, a MRI and a EKG. They gave me pills to help stop the shaking, but I'm having seizures and am having trouble walking. Keep loosing my balance and falling. They sent me home at 1:30 and I just got a call saying they want me to come back in at 4:30.

Thats usually not good news. My doctor thought I may have a blood clot on the brain, but the doctors I saw today were thinking it could possibly be MS or advanced Parkinson's disease. Now I'm really scared , as Jennie relies on me to care for her.

I may very well wind up in a wheel chair myself, and don't know what I'll do at this point.

One thing for sure is I need to raise money quickly. We are behind on everything and If I am admitted to the hospital I have to make sure Jennie has money to get by for however long I'm laid up.

Everything I have is for sale. I have a lot of stuff and will make anyone a deal on everything.

I'll post again after my meeting with the docs later tonight.

Vic

Stick to ripping off good hearted people with your BS.

That's funny because mine is a early Christmas gift to myself lol. Now I need to hunt down all the odds and ends I'm going to need.

Vic

Wow, early Christmas gift to yourself, when on the SAME DAY you post:

Sorry for the long post, but need to explain what going on to you. A few days ago I had to go to the ER thinking I was having a breakdown. I've had dizzy spells, and my hands shake uncontrollably, and I feel intoxicated even though I dont drink.

I have to go into the hospital Mon morning for a Cat scan and MRI. They think I could have a clot on the brain and and I'm scared to death !!

I may be forced to sell everything, as I have no insurance and we're on the verge of loosing everything at this poing.

If I sell, I'd like to make someone here a package deal on everyting I have.
I have aa lot of bikes, motors and parts.

Sorry for the typing but my hands wont work right lol

Vic

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/o...-will-selling-most-everything.html#post752057

You should be ashamed of yourself. All those donations made by well-meaning members from the Old Minibikes site, because you couldn't afford gasoline, and here you are buying yourself a go kart?

Wow thanks for the heads up guys ! Just goes to show theres a crook on every corner ! :mad:

There is more to the story than what has been posted here. If you get bored, do a Google Search on trickyvic3 and you'll start to see a common theme. Several of the mini biker crowd sent cash to him via pay pal on two separate occasions, including a mini bike, and parts. He has received a free slot car track with quadriplegic apparatus for his son, while he was still alive. He sold that for about 2600 dollars. The slot car folks continue to sell personal items and donate it to him.

Vic got "found out" when he said he'd fallen down in his kitchen and cut his head and posted a false portrayal of his head with stitches. The photo was actually from 2007 of an Australian man. Once confronted, Vic stated it was a private joke between him and another forum member. Unfortunately, Vic posted the same photo and description of his injury at a slot car forum. He later stated again, that it was a private joke between himself and a member of that forum. That post I believe has been deleted by the web administrator.

A link to his bragging on "living the American Dream" with his 40 foot diesel pusher RV. (200K) He then went on to say that it was a gift from his quadriplegic son.

http://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/26070456/srt/pa/pging/1/page/5.cfm Photos of that are also on his photo bucket page under trickyvic3

A year later, and while the mini bike guys were sending him money for gasoline and mortgage and the myriad other needs he brought up, he bought a new travel trailer. He later said his daughter bought that for him.

http://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/26964405/gotomsg/26965509.cfm#26965509

A lot of good Samaritans are angry and hurt at having been duped by this man. There are several people out there watching the web for his presence now. He has not broken any laws, but he has definitely violated the good nature and helpful gestures by well-meaning fellow Americans.

The fact that he continues to invoke the name of his son in his continued pursuit of others funding his hobbies and his lifestyle is beyond disgusting.

I have used my real name here. I am a retired US Marine Corps Master Sergeant. I have a vintage Fox Kart I am restoring with a West Bend 580 on it, and I have never taken charity from anyone.

David thank you for notifying us here on Bob's. Thank you for your service by the way.

This guy is pathetic for what he is doing. Using his family tragedies to get what he wants is just disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back