Anyone selling a Stock appearing KT100?!

KTcookie

The 100cc class at my local track has turned into an open 100cc lately seeing that there is no tech inspections anymore. I've always ran a legal stock blueprinted kt100 but trying to compete with the well massaged 100s now puts me in the back of the pack. What can be achieved with a stock appearing KT with walbro running on gas, and who's got one for sale?!

Are you just racing against KT100s or against any 100 cc like reeds or rotary valve? If so they don't need to be illegal to beat a KT100. They make much more power stock. Even other puston port 100cc make way more power than a KT100.

KT, even if you don't go to the expense of a stroker or hidden reeds a SA Kt is a huge increase over stock. Porting , head work and a high flow carb all done right turns a very mildly tuned engine into a screamer.

Are you just racing against KT100s or against any 100 cc like reeds or rotary valve? If so they don't need to be illegal to beat a KT100. They make much more power stock. Even other puston port 100cc make way more power than a KT100.
Any 100cc. Pretty much a rwyb as long as it's a stock appearing 100cc

I've exaggerated a bit also. By back of the pack I mean 2nd or 3rd. My pride tells me that's the same as dead last though, lol.

I've got one, full blueprint/rebuild and never seen gas. Bored out carb, reed valves, high compression head, porting and a big ol' piston. I was gonna' run it for fun then covid hit, now I'm into other things. $700 shipped

KTcookie, if you are running 2nd 3rd to RWYB 100cc engines either your setup is perfect or your racing Helen Keller. A stock Yamaha has no chance against a decent reed or rotary. The key words are ( stock Yamaha). Sure s/a or open yammi's will run with reeds or rotarys but at what cost. later Chuck

KTcookie, if you are running 2nd 3rd to RWYB 100cc engines either your setup is perfect or your racing Helen Keller. A stock Yamaha has no chance against a decent reed or rotary. The key words are ( stock Yamaha). Sure s/a or open yammi's will run with reeds or rotarys but at what cost. later Chuck
Helen Keller, Lmao!! In racing you're definitely only as good as your competition.

Well the last air cooled reeds are close to 30 hp stock on gas. The last water cooled 100cc reed or rotary up to 35 hp stock on gas. Hard to best that with a Yamaha doesn't matter what you do to it unless again you have the best setup. In any case setup and tires can beat any power anyway though.

just get it over with put a first generation sudan and tell them it s a TT75 OR BETTER YET CHANGE UP TO THE UNLIMITED ALLSTARS . IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF EITHER I CAN SELL YOU A KERMIT BULLER 55MM FULL BLOWN OPEN YAMAHA THAT RUNS OM METHANOL PROPYLENE OXIDE AND NITROMETHANE AND BLENDZALL GOLD IT HAS A BULLER METHANOL ATOMIZER WALBORO CARBURETOR. AND I HAVE A FIRST GENERATION 135 CC STROKER SUDAM KERMIT BULLER BUILT HOUSE ENGINE WAS USED WAY BACK WHEN THEY FIRST APPERED IN THE US IN I THINK THE EARLY 80 S DRIVEN BY SCOTTY SHINN FROM MIRRAMAR FLORIDA . IF INTERESTED FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME MY ADDRESS IS HOWE9306@gmail.com or call me on my cell 863/532/2957 I LIVE IN SEBRING FLORIDA HAVE A BLESSED DAY MY FRIEND. SINCERELY WAYNE HOWE

just get it over with put a first generation sudan and tell them it s a TT75 OR BETTER YET CHANGE UP TO THE UNLIMITED ALLSTARS . IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF EITHER I CAN SELL YOU A KERMIT BULLER 55MM FULL BLOWN OPEN YAMAHA THAT RUNS OM METHANOL PROPYLENE OXIDE AND NITROMETHANE AND BLENDZALL GOLD IT HAS A BULLER METHANOL ATOMIZER WALBORO CARBURETOR. AND I HAVE A FIRST GENERATION 135 CC STROKER SUDAM KERMIT BULLER BUILT HOUSE ENGINE WAS USED WAY BACK WHEN THEY FIRST APPERED IN THE US IN I THINK THE EARLY 80 S DRIVEN BY SCOTTY SHINN FROM MIRRAMAR FLORIDA . IF INTERESTED FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME MY ADDRESS IS HOWE9306@gmail.com or call me on my cell 863/532/2957 I LIVE IN SEBRING FLORIDA HAVE A BLESSED DAY MY FRIEND. SINCERELY WAYNE HOWE
Is that the Yamaha you blew by me with on the straightaways at Daytona??

YES SIR AND IF I KNEW IN THE FUTURE WE COULD HAVE THAT MUCH FUN AGAIN IT WOULD DEFINATLY NOT BE FOR SALE IT WOULD BE FOR RACE INSTEAD MY GOOD FRIEND.

are you going to race this year at the flat track cocina road rock surface of daytona? You my friend are the most fun i have ever had the pleasure of racing with and the most intiminating kart recer to ever get out of the seat at the end of a race at the Scales RLMFAO MY FRIEND YOU ARE THE VERY DEFINITION OF FUN ON A RACE TRACK AND I ONLY IN MY DREAMS CAN HOPE WE CAN DO IT AGAIN. AND ON A MORE LAUGHABLE STATEMENT LET ME JUST SAY IT WAS A LOT MORE PLEASURABLE THAN SEX. WTF DID I JUST TYPE OMGOODNESS.

Back