anyone useing the new bigger size burris tires

i just got some of the 11.5X9.5-6 , 11.5X8.5-6 and a 11.5X7.00-6 big size Burris tires any of you guys useing them now ?? what have you learned sofar on setup changes to go along with these larger sizes . these tires are meant for large H.P. kart classe

Mike, Tim Taft has been running them and has been pretty happy with them. He's got a 950 on the RR 700 on the lr 850 on the rf and 450 on the lf.

I just bought a set, but I went with the same setup it sounds like you got. I've run the same setup already in the treads and was pretty happy, looking forward to running the big slicks at a couple of the bumpier tracks.

What sizes of tires and rims to keep my 1.25 in front and .75 rear stagger with the new bigger Burris?

i will let youknow what i am coming up with soon . i have 2 mounted on 10 3/4 wheels and others on 10" and one on 9 or 9 1/4

too cold in shop to be outside messing with tires rite now :mad:

Lol.... Let us know how they measure and how you like them Mike! Thanks again and I agree it is way to cold!

you bet . i thionk i will getsome good #'z with mixing up the different size tires and wheels . man these tires have a huge contact patch for rubber to the track !! i am excited to get to work on them and try em out

Back