Ben Hur Speedway $1500 to Win Shooky Summer Shootout & $1500 to Win Shooky 2

Wouldn't the whole point in running other classes be to get set up and prepared for the shootout races??

I know its going to be difficult but the way some of these classes are together is going to be impossible imo. Medium, heavy, super heavy together? 9 times out of 10 youll have people running two out of three of those classes. Im not trying to complain as i know its going to be difficult but just a thought. Spreading like classes will add to entries.

I truly hate to pile on here....but!

Since it wasn't going to be planned so that you could run both Shooky's, personally, I was going to run a Shooky along with regular Medium and Heavy. This won't allow for hardly any additional classes and the lack of time between qualifying and heat races would be difficult too.

I'm wondering if everything is piled together so that the classes are smaller to possibly speed up the night.....that's the only thing that would make sense to me!

Nonetheless, I appreciate the event and will be there either way!

Troy A. Deppe

Even the people who aren't running the shooky's can't run more than one class with them all piled on top of each other and there is only three classes between the shooky's will all but eliminate the guy that wants to use the same kart, it's a good possibility there won't be any jr.2 or jr.3 on Saturday night so that would be one class between!

This order is not set in stone, we are open to all suggestions. I will listen to you, the racers, and present feasable options to the club. No matter how we schedule the race order were not going to please everyone. Aspects of this race have been discussed at multiple club meetings. We try to come up with as many possible scenarios as we can to accommodate our racers and keep the show rolling smoothly. We were really thinking about the karter that needs to swap motors on one kart to run both the Shooky and the Shooky2 and keep the Flathead classes together and the clone together to accommodate one motor swap.

Contact me here with a PM or call me at 765-918-1076

Friday 33 tire rule saturday for shooky classes a 1 set rule for rs. The rs u qualify on are the rs u run ur heat and feature with

I agree with most of the other quotes. If you run the medium, heavy, and super heavy classes one right after the other it will be impossible to run more than one class. This will cut down the number of entries per class, which will cost the track money. Please post the updated race schedule ASAP so we can make our decision on what classes to enter or not .

New running order for Shooky. We as a club have done our best to make this order and we know we can't make everyone happy. Thanks again from all of us at Ben Hur Speedway for all of you the racers that come to race at the best track in Indiana.

Practice
Shooky 1 FH qualifying
Cone Med.
Stock Sup. HVY
Rookies
Stock Med.
206 HVY
JR1
Shooky 1 FH Heats
Open
JR2
Clone HVY
JR Stock
206 Sup. HVY
Stock HVY
Shooky 2 Clone qualifying
Rookies Feature
Intermission
Shooky Clone Heats
JR 1 Feature
JR 2 Feature
JR stock Feature
Shooky Clone Feature
Stock Med. Feature
Stock Sup. HVY Feature
Clone Med. Feature
206 HVY Feature
Open Feature
Stock HVY Feature
206 Sup. HVY Feature
Clone HVY Feature
Shooky 1 FH feature

Last edited:
It looks like Ben Hur is doing their best to accommodate everyone they can. Thank you for the effort.

Wow take a joke dude. No need to break out the dictionary. Just saying its part of it! Also set up for those that dont intend on running the "pro" races

Tyler they have those classes to spread things out and give you more track time, and also for racers like Mike that just want to race for the fun of it and not run for the $. You don't have to run the extra class just sign up for it, thats what my kart will do!
Nick

Back