big 2 strokes

besides the brc is there another 2 stroke around 150cc that does not hit the pocket as bad as the brc? just curious thanks in advance i come across scales 400 with clone and looking to get a rwyb motor going have a 390 big block but dont know if i want to build that or get a 2 stroke i like being different and theres only 1 other 2 stroke at my track that i know of well thanks in advance

I have new BRC 150WW IN STOCK on sale for 2890.00 Comes with header, ignition and dual carb manifold. www.seayhiperformance.com

I have a Sonik 150cc open 2 cycle for sale, from just engine to rtr, price depends on how you want it. I also have spare cylinders, etc., that I can sell with engine..

Mike C. 602-741-7893
RoadRunner Racing Engines

PM me if u want to win old school & have more than a couple thousand to spend on your engine needs UAS legal 55 - 89 hp.

besides the brc is there another 2 stroke around 150cc that does not hit the pocket as bad as the brc? just curious thanks in advance i come across scales 400 with clone and looking to get a rwyb motor going have a 390 big block but dont know if i want to build that or get a 2 stroke i like being different and theres only 1 other 2 stroke at my track that i know of well thanks in advance

Back