Bob Evans

Thanks for all you do for us Bob !! , I'm sure it won't be long and Bobs will be back to the BEST karting site again !!!!

:) best site since 1996 - and 1 server snafu aint gonna kill it off no how no way!!

I don't even know what happened. I am sorry. Will ther ebe any chance at all to recover all that info? I think it was probably the most complete source of karting info in the World. I learnt so much myself here... Thanks anyway, Bob. Maybe this is a nchance to delte or move over the negative stuff here and keep building on the positive side.

the recovery of the past doesnt look good from what told me,but ya never know he's pretty sharp on the comp

the recovery of the past doesnt look good from what told me,but ya never know he's pretty sharp on the comp

What worked last week ain't gonna work this week.Just sayin.4cycle.com will be fine. All will learn new and differant stuff.Besides me .To old to learn again.By the way.I need some gold prep.

What worked last week ain't gonna work this week.Just sayin.4cycle.com will be fine. All will learn new and differant stuff.Besides me .To old to learn again.By the way.I need some gold prep.

You'll learn it and love it LOL
No prep for you! Come back 1 week (as dictated by the Chemical Nazi) hahahahaha)

Are we still members or do we need to pay again? It shows I'm a junior member now. I'm one that's willing to pay again if needed.
Love this site Bob! Thanks for your hard work!

Are we still members or do we need to pay again? It shows I'm a junior member now. I'm one that's willing to pay again if needed.
Love this site Bob! Thanks for your hard work!

Even I is a Jr member - that aspect based on post count for now. I'm sure Bob has the paid members list on his list of things to resolve, I wouldnt sweat it - if you are still junior member 6 months from now, then maybe worry LOL

Back