Briggs and stratton world formula engine won't start

If I put my hand on the wheel the spinning stops so does that mean when the kart is on the ground with the weight of the kart pressing down on it will it not spin?
Sounds like you are good to go. Get it idling where it doesnt engage the clutch but stays running on its own.

Thank you for everyone's advice fixed all the problems I had. I'm at a track day today karts running well but when you're hitting the top speed the kart starts popping and feels like it has more power to offer does anyone know what might cause this?

T
Do you still have the wf coil on it?

7000 rpm rev limiter.

Will pull past the 7000 with the animal coil.
Thanks for the reply I'll look into getting a new coil, another problem karts been running fine and now all of a sudden when you press the throttle down all the way it's making the engine cut out any advice on how to fix?

Reckon you could send me a link for the coil I need? Had a little look on Google and was abit confused as to what I was actually looking for

Karthelp If you are planning on racing the World formula class the rules will be that you use the World Formula coil witch has a built in 7100 rpm rev limiter. The pooping at top speed is the rev limiter working as it should, so you don't need a new coil as it will do the same thing.
If you want more top speed take teeth off the rear gear and try not ot slow down too much in the slow sections.

Back