Carolina Unlimited Allstars Race #2 (1/4 point) April 5th @ Possum Kingdom Super Speedway

crs#27

Round 2 coming up for the CUAS in a couple of weeks at the Fastest kart track in the Southeast. If you have a Unlimited and you think it's fast then this is the place you need to be on April 5th. We should have a big crowd of UAS karts on hand. Special thanks to Mackie Flood for letting us tag along with the Maxxis Mid Atlantic Dirt Series for this one. The track should be in great shape, add the Maxxis crew running the show and we should have a heck of a time at the biggest track in the south. We will qualify using transponder for this race unlike our last race where we had heat races. Gates will open from 5pm till 10pm on Friday to park and reopen on Saturday at 7am with practice starting at 9am. Gate fee will be $20.00 and the entry fee will be $50.00 ( $40.00+$5.00 ins+$5.00 transponder fee) and will be 100% payback. This will also be our 2nd and last 1/4 point race. I know that over the winter(that seems to never end) there has been a lot of BIG motor karts built, Where better to check them out than the Biggest and Fastest track there is!! One thing I would like to put out there. IF the race in Selinsgrove PA this weekend doesn't get to happen because of the weather then I'm inviting all of you to come down here to race at PK. Should be around 70 degree's or more and if you have never been to Possum then I promise you that you will never forget this place. Also something to think about and let me know on here, If we get 20 or more UAS karts here I think I might be able to get some Bonus $$$ but we'll have to have the karts here for that. If any of you have any questions about this race get in touch with me here on Bob's and i'll get back with you ASAP. Hope to see all of you on the 5th.

Just heard that they cancelled the race in PA for this weekend, Hate that that happened but if you want to get your racing fix in then come on down to Possum Kingdom. 70 degree's and Sunshine.? April 5th.

Good news people, Just got off the phone with the promoter of this event Mackie Flood and the UAS class will pay $500.00 to win with NO kart minimum!! Also Maxxis tires will have a $100.00 bonus for the winner if they have 4 Maxxis tires on the winning kart. Pay back through the field will depend on how many karts show up, But we are looking to go back at least 5 spots but we will have to have good participation to do that. Thanks to the Maxxis Mid Atlantic Dirt Series, Goldspeed (Maxxis), Chavous Race Products, Donnie Wheelers Transmission service for stepping up and helping out. Thank You!! Also I want to put up a $100.00 bonus for the fastest top speed down the back straight BUT I need someone with a radar gun to be able to do this, If anyone has or knows anybody that has a Radar gun that can help me out with this please contact me here on Bob's and I will get with you ASAP! There might be some more help with this race coming so stay tuned. Now get back to the shop and start getting them ready!

The first Mid Atlantic race was awesome and very well ran..They gave a schedule and followed it..Good job Mackie and crew....Ready to see the Unlimited Allstars!

Just want to send a invite to any of the guy's in the Dog Pound, I know that you have a big race this weekend at Fruitland but if anyone want's to see what they have. Then Possum is where they need to come.

With the threat of a rain out here Charlie it may just make for a great alternative. You guys came down here a couple years ago and we appreciated that.

I wish I could go but I am on saving mode this season which means I´ll try to race closer to my home most times. Exception is I will try to beat the GN this year. Good luck, Charlie. What are you gonna run?

Another bonus for the UAS class at PK, Brock Racing is putting up $25.00 towards either the pole or Hard luck award. Thank You every bit helps.

Hopefully we'll have a radar gun at Possum on the 5th. $100.00 FOR THE FASTEST TOP SPEED during Qualifying. Kinda curious as to what we are getting up to on the back straight. Would love to see some triple digit speeds but figuring on 85-90mph. I know one thing, Gleason should be up there on the PK 250.

OK speed Junkies just a couple more day's till you get to turn them loose. The weather is calling for possible rain Friday then clearing up on Sat morning but we should be good for Race day! Everybody have a safe drive here and hope to see everyone at the track.

copy and posted from Seay HiPerformance facebook page.

***EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT***
This weekend there are UAS races all across the country and we wish all a great weekend!
Here in the Carolinas, SHP will be at the famed Possum Kingdom Super Speedway for the UAS 1/4 Point race. This 1/4 event is run in conjunction with the Maxxis Mid Atlantic Dirt Series. The UAS race is shaping up to be a barn burner! Will Robby Yow track record be broken???...? Its very possible! This 1/4 mile 90 mph track will be fast with 75 degree temperatures! The track record was set with temps in the 40's and a huge cross wind. So the possibility is definitely in favor. Anticipation is rising with high octane drivers such as Matt Hope, Charles Stoffa, Justin Gilbert, Stephen Gleason, Michael Meacham, Bill Meacham, Brian Cherry, Robby Yow, and race teams Donnie Wheeler and Phantom Racing Chassis. These are just a few expected to attend. So if you want some excitement this weekend, POSSUM KINGDOM SUPER SPEEDWAY will provide!

Back