Carolina Unlimited Allstars Race #2 (1/4 point) April 5th @ Possum Kingdom Super Speedway

Also copy and pasted from Seay Hiperformance facebook page:

It has been confirmed that Junior Neal will driving the Wankel powered kart driven by Mark Kokocinski at the Grands and the same kart that won at the Northeast Divisional Championships last year. Junior is a veteran Champion kart racer that has competed overseas and in virtually every category of kart racing known and a member of the WKA Hall of Fame. The kart will be pitted by Kevin Bishop of Ultramax Racing. Thanks to Mike Yow, Chris Harris, Track Tac Tire Treatments, and Seay HiPerformance.

Quick question will any of you happen to be bringing a set of scales with you. Mine are still at Rebco being fixed.

Thanks frankie

Thanks bent. I understand the UAS rules but since this is a an overall Maxxis sponsored event, I pose the question for clarification. Based on your answer can I assume it's open tire? Just want to make sure I can run my Goodyear's!

Thanks bent. I understand the UAS rules but since this is a an overall Maxxis sponsored event, I pose the question for clarification. Based on your answer can I assume it's open tire? Just want to make sure I can run my Goodyear's!

Are those the new radials or the older bias ply ? been testing some the radials are tricky to prep with the duel zone tread but show promise

Last edited:
Really thought you would go to Cap. City and test the wall again,(LOL) at least Decker and Santiago could load your stuff up!!!!!!!!!!

Race day is almost here! First off, UAS is open tire rule. Also Mackie has made a UAS parking lot over by the concession stand we will have at least 15 spots. When you come in the gate please tell them that you are running with the UAS. This is our last 1/4 points race so if you will be running for Nat points you MUST be a UAS member I will have plenty of membership papers with me and I will be at the track tonight if you want to get a jump on sign up. I will have to sign your membership form BEFORE you race to get your points counted NOT after! We are expecting a huge field of Unlimiteds for this race so don't miss this one!! Everyone travel safe and i'll see you at the track.

Jawas 500cc Bad To The Bone will win HANDS DOWN if not 1 st then 2 nd or 3 rd place, a 1/4 mile track record will be broken . On this track best bring your A game. and tire treatment . Now my bet is on the PK250 favorite if it is on the pole to win.

Lot of good power and talent on deck. Should be one heck of a race. The tighter turns of Pk keeps handling still a premium over raw power. Whomever nails both will be tough to beat.

Armstrong won on Harold's Jawa, new track record 13.95 , 82 mph on radar gun 85 on gps. 13 karts. Will do write up later today

Back