Champ vs Cage kart.

Positive you will, they are just welding cages on their flat kart.
Majority of tracks don't even check.
I hope the buyers/racers know what they are getting -- going to be hard to explain that investment is not legal when it's discovered for the first time. ;)

Jr Sportsman champs are short (40") wheelbase, but will have a shorter cage as well.
The floating cage karts will have a huge advantage over a legal champ kart.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
www.youtube.com
35 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

I hope the buyers/racers know what they are getting -- going to be hard to explain that investment is not legal when it's discovered for the first time. ;)

Jr Sportsman champs are short (40") wheelbase, but will have a shorter cage as well.
The floating cage karts will have a huge advantage over a legal champ kart.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
www.youtube.com
35 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com
Yes, we'll aware of what the Jr Sportsman is, its been brought to the builders attention, but they don't care because they are selling.
Mike made a post about it, his new champ, he said they better get their rule book out.

Cridersville has a Cage kart class. I ask about it and they said to refer to the WKA manual. It probably should be called a Champ kart class.

Yes, we'll aware of what the Jr Sportsman is, its been brought to the builders attention, but they don't care because they are selling.
Mike made a post about it, his new champ, he said they better get their rule book out.
I know you know that....LOL The second part of my comment was to the OP and others reading along.

Back