class to fit in

foreverfaster

Site Supporter
if I go to a track that has not enough LO206 for a class, what class would I expect to be place into.. what compares, motor wise??

if I go to a track that has not enough LO206 for a class, what class would I expect to be place into.. what compares, motor wise??

That depends what class your running the 206 in, If Sr I would put ya where I felt least likely to have any Interference with my points, If Rookie I would go more by age and experience than closest match.

It is possible you could end up in a stock appearing class(provided you are a senior class 206) Pretty sure if you were in SW Mo that is where you would end up right or wrong. John

Whoever they throw you in with you're not going to be scored.

Depends on where you race at.. I am LUCKY to race at Rt 68 in Mt Orab Ohio... I am racing in the Georgetown class for now, just for fun, but we still get SCORED as our results get shown on here... I have a '08 BadMax with a Dover clone I am having FUN with, also my '10 Bad Max with THE LO206 just kinda on the back burner as that kart hasn't been scaled yet for Rt 68, but has busted some CLONES butts on our backyard track we have FUN on..:)...

Do you already have a L206? If not go to the track that your going to run at and see what motors they are running.

Back