Clutch

The Hilliard is "machined" also inside and has grooves but its not the same. No matter what you do on the track you should get full contact pattern of the shoe...

Call me if you want a flame... $69 for flame blueprinted and setup for your class. I recommend the bully conversion kit for additonal $33 so you can use bully drivers on it. The flame itself for $69 is like a $120-$130 value if I charged for the blueprint and setup..I don't make much on them obviously. I pretty much just sell them as promotion for my business. Gets me futute work from people that buy them sometimes and then I make my money.

Holeshot Clutches
443-942-5543

Gonna shoot you a PM. Im running Bully gears now so I would defo want the conversion.

I pulled my Mongrel last night to clean and lube it and it is not wearing evenly. only about half, at most, of the shoe looks like its engaging the drum. The shoes are discolored too. Im new to these clutches, should it get hot enough to turn the shoes different colors? Or is that a sign of its gone too far and needs to be replaced?

Isn't the Mongrel a Max Torque? If so No matter how much machining is done the clutch will only work on about half or 2/3 of the shoe. This is due to the single spring set up. Good clutch, bullet proof and consistant.

Bully for disc clutch..I have cleaning/maintenance directions I posted before, before site crashed, believe I have it saved on the shop computer. Will post it up later.

Back