College Football 2013

I'm stuck watching The Cake Boss. My wife says it's her turn to watch something other than football since I've been watching football since Friday night. LOL

Heck of a game, I'm just glad that it wasn't a blow out. Thank goodness thats the end of the BCS area. Can't wait for next year. GOOO DAWGS

FSU 34 AUB 31

Crazy good game. That 49 yard catch by Greene was legendary. Horse collar should have been added on but no matter. FSU won.

I remember the game going into halftime and then it was lights outs till the FSU was hoisting the trophy! Sucks to get old!!

I remember the game going into halftime and then it was lights outs till the FSU was hoisting the trophy! Sucks to get old!!

I actually ended up falling asleep too. Heard on the radio this morning FSU came back to win. These zero degree days are tiring. LOL

one for the SEC fans lol

Attachments

• FUNNY.jpg
    FUNNY.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 18
I saw today that Johnny Football is going into the NFL draft…I think he needs to stay in college and play, they will light him up in NFL.

The new OC has been hired, some are saying Cam Cameron from LSU, announcement as soon as tomorrow

Back