College Football 2021

Got bored watching it last night and went back to the more exciting Ancient Aliens and hidden cities in the mountains of Tibet.
Great Show

All reports I see of the game is it's the same as last year.
Michigan needs a new coach.
One question Alexa said the game was 34 to 11.
How did Michigan get the 11 points?
I did see them make one field goal before I turned it off.

ok nevermind found it:
Wolverines score first touchdown of the night late in fourth quarter. J.J. McCarthy throws a 35-yard touchdown pass to Andrel Anthony, and a two-point conversion brings the score to 34-11. This touchdown is Michigan's first points since halfway through the second quarter its first touchdown of the game.

So ya came alive real real LATE in the fourth quarter when Georgia slacked off and until then got waisted by Georgia.
no wonder ya didn't want to talk bout it

Heck the highlight of yer season was a lucky win over Ohio State. huh?????

Get rid of yer coach and you'll be ok.

ok nevermind found it:
Wolverines score first touchdown of the night late in fourth quarter. J.J. McCarthy throws a 35-yard touchdown pass to Andrel Anthony, and a two-point conversion brings the score to 34-11. This touchdown is Michigan's first points since halfway through the second quarter its first touchdown of the game.

So ya came alive real real LATE in the fourth quarter when Georgia slacked off and until then got waisted by Georgia.
no wonder ya didn't want to talk bout it

Heck the highlight of yer season was a lucky win over Ohio State. huh?????

Get rid of yer coach and you'll be ok.
And we still smoked OSU 42-27
New coach? Lol your lack of football knowledge is showing.

So it makes you feel good that your loosing team this year is better then one that got beat by Utah? ... :)

you all still need a new coach
Give it up, OSU beat Utah 48-45
126 other teams didn't even make it to the playoffs, including OSU.
That in itself is an accomplishment. So do the other 126 schools need new coaches?

That in itself is an accomplishment.
No, just a slight improvement for a well healed money rich team which if not for it's coach would do so much better.

I'm not a football fan just a fan of quality competition of many kinds and with your coach your team will not improve.
... just trying to help

No, just a slight improvement for a well healed money rich team which if not for it's coach would do so much better.

I'm not a football fan just a fan of quality competition of many kinds and with your coach your team will not improve.
... just trying to help
Clueless as usual.

On a side note since footballs about over for the year.
I think you have said on here you now race Late Models.
Did you know Rayburn passed away?

On a side note since footballs about over for the year.
I think you have said on here you now race Late Models.
Did you know Rayburn passed away?
Yes, we found out yesterday.
CJ was a good guy, but he hadn't built a Rayburn chassis latemodel in 10 years or more.
They built Stuckey chassis the last few years, and Rayburn chassis was all street stock cars

I just looked it up and did not know Ohio State won over Utah.
I fell asleep watching and until just now thought Ohio State lost.

yep clueless ... :)

Recent years Michigan's coach can't win the BIG one by beating Ohio State.

LOL, Michigan's Coach finally beats Ohio State but >>>still<<< LOOSES the BIG one. ... :)

you need a new coach

Recent years Michigan's coach can't win the BIG one by beating Ohio State.

LOL, Michigan's Coach finally beats Ohio State but >>>still<<< LOOSES the BIG one. ... :)

you need a new coach
You now go on ignore.....long over due.
You don't watch football, but then come to tell we didn't win the big one?
Osu didn't win it either, nor did Cincinnati
We beat the brakes off OSU 42-27.
Now go away, you have nothing to say that interests me snowflake, maybe some thing doesn't go the way you want it to, you can cry to the mods again to make the bad man go away

Back