Conway Speedway - June 27th, 2015

Sir Goose Uncle Toms fries or "Flies" ? lol............now whats going on ? Mostly Sunny but from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm it varies between 40% to 70% of that "R" thing ....:confused:..don't know what to do right now, :cool: it takes me a whole day to get ready ....???????.........anyone has answers......:mad:....this sucks...

come on out see old friends make new friends a little rain will help the track and I will give u a bar of soap to take weekly shower and feed u a goose burger cant get no better than that better than snuff and aint half as dusty skudrunner where u at

Race Day...........Sir Goose what soap ? can't work on me, you, Tom, Porky and a few others, have to get us Gunk or Simple Green and a pressure washer ......What bout Uncle Toms "Flies" ..............still looking maybe i'll drive over see what you doing ........
Hey does Matt -Palmetto speed shop opens on saturday ? need prep.

Fella's I'm going to stay home today. I hope yall can get it in but the chances for that dreaded 4 letter word are just to high for me to make the trip. See yall next week at Danny's.

WE ARE RACING TONITE & IF ANYTHING CHANGES I WILL POST AS SOON AS I KNOW. HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE TODAY/ tonite at the track

Track was great and got pretty quick. Amazing job Josh, fuzzy and crew and thanks for giving us another awesome place to run at. -brandon j.

Track surface was 100% better than last race! Great job Josh, Fuzzy, Matt and whoever I didn't mention. It will get better each time. There is no doubt. Thanks for all that yall do, and a great place to race at.

we had super heavy animals! Wow. Great job for all of the crew at Conway. track just gets better each week and runs smoothly. I need the same parking space in 2 weeks.

Well, our 2nd race is in the books! Thanks to all the racers for working with us and being able to get as many races in as we did. I knew we were battling a high chance of rain, but the few sprinkles we had, only helped the race track. Things continue to improve and we'll keep building our program. Without y'all's support though, none of it would be possible. Thank you to everyone that came out!

Thanks to all the staff at Conway Speedway:
Fuzzy for doing the flagging
Dee for announcing for us
Wendy for signup and grid
Kansas for helping signup and payout
Matt for the awesome track surface
Ty and Lee helped with corner flagging and running the pack truck
Curtis for tech and scales
And especially thanks to James and company for the awesome food they provide!

Congratulations to the following racers:
Junior 1 Warmup: Landen Lewis
Junior 1: Landen Lewis
Amateur: Steven Elvis
Senior Champ Warmup: Wayne Jackson
Senior Champ: Wayne Jackson
Clone Heavy Warmup: Keaton Harrelson
Clone Heavy: Keaton Harrelson
Animal Heavy Warmup: Keaton Harrelson
Animal Heavy: Jacob Lewis
Animal Super Heavy: Dale Haithcock
Senior Stock: Andy Osborne

I still have payouts for Andy Osborne and Matthew Conner. If yall will let me know how to get them to you, I'd be glad to make arrangements. Also, I still have some for Forrest and Tommy from our first race.

Keep an eye on 4cycle.com and our Facebook page for our upcoming race announcements! See ya at Southern Kartway this weekend, or at Conway's next race!

want to tk josh,fuzzy,matt and everyone behind the scene that i didnt meantion to help get us conway back on the map and running a good show,track surface was great and got fast considering only 2nd race since few years its been opened back up,always loved this track.also need to tk mr gt parts for fixing my header on my animal,great guy.we had some great qualifing runs and was checked out n animal 3 laps to go threw a rodd,but thats racn.we r close to gettn this monkey off our backs when we do,ya better look out.ya need to come check out conway shes back.

Hopefully we'll have perfect weather for the next race. Glad to hear yall had a good night. Josh and the whole Conway crew sounds like yall are doing every thing right and building a great reputation with the racers. Keep up the great work and the sky is the limit!!!! Can't wait till the next race. Hate I stayed home now. But they say hind sight is 20/20 lol. See yall at Danny's sat.

Josh and crew track was great! It showed that many improvements have been done, track was fast, good job! James Wade food was tops!

Just wanted to thank Josh for allowing my son Tyler a chance to get a little seat time! I can't tell you how much it means to me and to him. Thanks for all your help and advice!

Back