Conway Speedway - June 27th, 2015

AKRA for clone and WKA for Animal and Flathead.

Ted, we'll do lineup at track. Didn't have all the Junior classes last time. We'll work with the racers as much as possible and still have a smooth running show.

Mr Goose sir, I am hungry right now but i'll try hold on for Saturday that Goose burger........woooooooooooooooo
"I aint eating this week till Saturday" .............:cool: What bout Sir Tom's fries or flies :mad:....lol

No Goose, No Fuzzy, No Bird, No Kenny, No Problem Comrads ........................BTTT .......................
Goat Burger this we-eek..............................lol

Kenny, cheese don't go good with Goat burger bro. ...............................see you sat.

Looking forward to sat. Everyone stay cool & drink fluids.

There should be some red plates there cause 1 or 2 coming from Florence area.

Super heavy drivers we are going to try ANIMALS this week.

Super heavy drivers we are going to try ANIMALS this week. for the BBQ ? ...:cool:........lol:mad:

Thanks everyone for the support. I will put a list of the parking up this evening, just so y'all can verify.

Lights have been reaimed, new speakers are hung and new scales will be placed this evening.

I realize there is a chance of rain Saturday, but - there has been varying chances all week. We are going to make every attempt to race. These summertime popup storms tend to be very isolated.

We are racing. See everyone Saturday! You may drop trailers Friday after about 7PM if desired.

Once again, thanks so much for all the support!

Josh I'm going to have to watch the weather. Right now the chances are pretty high. I'll decide Sat. That's a lot of gas to come that far and get rained out. Hopefully we can get it done. I'll check with you Sat about noon.

Here we go Conway's Weather Cheif, Saturday 6-27-16, lite rain 7:00 am to 7:01 am 0.000000001" 85 deg., neg or pos which ever comes first. two red bull before the race, few goose burgers during the race, Tom's fries or flies and lots of racing to go with it ...... Come broke leave rich, come hungry leave stuffed, come enjoy yourselves pre 4th July .Par-tay..:D..............:cool:...............;)

Here we go Conway's Weather Cheif, Saturday 6-27-16, lite rain 7:00 am to 7:01 am 0.000000001" 85 deg., neg or pos which ever comes first. two red bull before the race, few goose burgers during the race, Tom's fries or flies and lots of racing to go with it ...... Come broke leave rich, come hungry leave stuffed, come enjoy yourselves pre 4th July .Par-tay..:D..............:cool:...............;)

I like it Lake.

Parking List for June 27th, 2015

Sponsor:
Wayne Jackson
Deryle Babson
Steven Ward
Kent Johnson
Matt Johnson
Jonathan Bellamy (x2)
Andy Osborne (x2)
Brent Owens
Bailey Proctor

Reserved
GT Machine (x2)
Matthew Conner
Lake Singh
Kenny Drawdy
Donald Byrd
Preston Hubbard (x2)
Don Marsh
Keaton Harrelson (x2)
Blake Tolson

with all the heat lately we could use some rain and still be ok to race come hungry and leave full looking forward to seeing everyone there josh has made a lot of improvements to track and facilities and has plans to make a lot more but can not do it without support from the karting family come on out and show your support

James you are right on all accounts. On that note, I do need to take a minute to thank everyone who has helped with things behind the scenes:

Matt Winburn
Larry Winburn
Kent Johnson
Fuzzy (and company)
Scottie Rabon
Justin Hughes
Bradley Floyd
Keaton Harrelson
Jimmy Rabon
James Wade

And of course, my wife, Katelyn who has supported me 100% from the beginning.

Next time you see any of these great group of people, please thank them. They have lent a hand whenever needed. Things are shaping up nicely at the track, and I still have several things I would like to do, and we'll get there in due time. I appreciate the support from everybody and I'll see you this evening or tomorrow!

Only request I have, is please do not drive onto scales. Let's cut the engines off and push karts onto them this time. Next time we will be able to drive on.

we were at the track until after 10 last night working josh and crew was still there working track looked awesome grass mowed new speakers up lights redone 2 ac in the concession stand and ac in registration room Conway is looking great josh and crew doing awesome job with the karting family support Conway back and better than ever GOOSE BURGERS FRESH CUT FRIES BUFFALO CHICKEN STOP BY AND give us a try also new the FOOT LONG GUT BUSTER DOUBLE BACON WRAPPED HOT DOG TOPPED WITH EVERYTHING BUT THE KITCHEN SINK also new this week FRIED OREOS come out show your support as of 10 last night the track had no rain had to water the track GOOSE OUT

Back