Coyote wide track on dirt?

RD1970

Looking at possibly picking up a coyote wide track. Owner said it's been modified to make it more offset? How well would this work on dirt oval?

For a backyard or small local track probably.
You go up against guys with a little knowledge and a chassis designed for oval, youll be at a disadvantage.

Looking at possibly picking up a coyote wide track. Owner said it's been modified to make it more offset? How well would this work on dirt oval?
forget it unless total package is $100

You'll spend more than you paid what ever ya get it for scratchin yer butt buyin stuff tryin to catch up.
All you'll get out of it is a scratched up butt

^^^ they are both right .
Though i would be willing to go , up to about 400 if it is pull the cord and hop in .
any extras would be a benifit .
Local backyard or farm track racing only .

^^^ they are both right .
Though i would be willing to go , up to about 400 if it is pull the cord and hop in .
any extras would be a benifit .
Local backyard or farm track racing only .
I was thinking about offering that but hes asking 700 seems steep for me.

I ended up picking up a Road Rat Kart over the weekend I have never heard of it before and plan on starting a thread to try to get some information on the chassis but I couldnt pass up the deal so I snagged it up

I ended up picking up a Road Rat Kart over the weekend I have never heard of it before and plan on starting a thread to try to get some information on the chassis but I couldnt pass up the deal so I snagged it up
Road rat chassis are not dirt chassis. I hate to say this but you bought a kart for road course. If you are a new racer don't chase the setup( your chassis is inferior to the offset chassis) and use this kart for seat time. Once you transition to an offset dirt chassis you will be able to pickup a lot more knowledge that will be useful.

You going to race at Eldora?

You bought a cheap Chinese chassis lol
You should of passed it up.

Road rat chassis are not dirt chassis. I hate to say this but you bought a kart for road course. If you are a new racer don't chase the setup( your chassis is inferior to the offset chassis) and use this kart for seat time. Once you transition to an offset dirt chassis you will be able to pickup a lot more knowledge that will be useful.
Road rat built some oval chassis, they are a cheap brand made out of DOM tubing and made in China, they are garbage.

Offset the left rail will be bent out for the seat.
They built more sprint chassis but at one time offered oval karts ride ready, all of it made in china.
i'll have to look closer at this one and see if its offset. what would be a good cheap Kart to go with it seems sprint carts are all I can find

Back