Dawg Thread 2

Even Dawgs, my dad is back in the hospital again with cancer issues, they found three blood clots on his lungs also, going to be in there for at least till next Saturday they told us today...with that being said...please keep my dad and my family in your prayers...prayers is a powerful weapon these days...

Hope things are going well Cam .

Trimming the Tree 🎄 today .
I realized , this task and kart adjustment/ tire preparation is similar .
The person doing the Job and the person wanting it done have totally
Different ideas , opinions and methods of accomplishing the task .

Evening Dawgs
Well my dad made it through one of his surgeries, they removed a 10cm. tumor in his colon, thank God that they didn't have to put a bag on him, they added a port that goes down to his liver for chemo treatments starting in Jan. to help some very small cancer spots in there, still fighting some blood clots, they added a filter in him to help catch them if they do move, very weak and tomorrow will be two weeks in the hospital for him, hoping he would've left last week but they wanted him to stay there which is fine with us but my dad is upset that he's still in there
Please keep praying for my family and God Bless Everyone

I hope your dad can get out of the hospital soon and be healthy. I will keep him in my prayers. I wish you and your family are doing good during these horrible times. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Been trying to clean the garage for the wife's winter spot last few days .
Crunch time snow is due tomorrow . Five hrs today got it done .
Had too do pack and stack .

Attachments

• 20201210_164717.jpg
    20201210_164717.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 12
Back