Dawg Thread 2

Playing lumberjack this week. Took down some trees growing threw the fence. Started Wednesday before the rain with an axe because no chainsaw. Tom went and bought a new husky and we finished up today. I'm pooped.

My son is a hired driver for someone else now, we ran karts since 2009, I drove for a few years, then my son took over my stuff. He still races microstocks, and I am pit help and driver transport..lol

I am racing tomorrow night at our local fair race but it might be my last one. When I wake up Wednesday I will be 66. Lately I have had others drive our small block open stuff and, well, I ain't 25 no more. I love karting and all the people I have met thru it, including here on Bob's. My son is young (27) and has been fun to race with along with guys I have made great friends with who also race our karts. I won't quit karting, I love engine work and all it takes to put a good kart out there. I do seem to learn something every week which might be the biggest attraction. Carry on, guys, this ride ain't over.

Back