Dawg Thread 2

Started 10th finished 4th in predator light and in predator medium started 4th ran 3rd until during a caution I push on the gas and the go kart wouldn’t rev, bolt on throttle cable came loose but it was to dark out there to see that happened so we had to push the kart off the track and do the walk of shame back to the trailer. I should have known something was wrong when it wouldn’t return to idle and it would just go down to 2000rpm when I let off the gas but I didn’t think about it and I was furious because there were just a few laps left and I possible could have gotten 2nd. Hope all the other Dawgs had a good weekend of racing

Howdy boys, we raced last night at a county fair race in PA. Track was pretty rough, bad draw started last in heat race, got to 3rd. ran a dash for cash, started 6th finished 4th. Started 4th in feature, fell back on the start due to the rough track, gotr up to 3rd, but the pounding the car was taking caused something to cut the engine off, not sure what happened to in, think the needle got stuck in the carb, like it ran out of fuel. Anyway, the race was stopped due to time limit because there was so many cautions from rough track. we will be back at it next week.

Hey Troy, good to hear from you. Hope all is well.
Been on vacation this week, need to get back to work so I can rest. Did a gravel project on my driveway, shoveled 7 tons of stone..wow, didnt think it was that much! Anyway, racing tomorrow night. Have a great weekend boyz!

Hey Troy, good to hear from you. Hope all is well.
Been on vacation this week, need to get back to work so I can rest. Did a gravel project on my driveway, shoveled 7 tons of stone..wow, didnt think it was that much! Anyway, racing tomorrow night. Have a great weekend boyz!
Your more man than me buddy when it comes to shoveling lol

240655934_4590670440985578_1018198271960688666_n.jpg

Back