Dawg Thread 2

IMG_2817.JPG

Very nice John congratulations.
Dawgs I finally broke down and bought a Chevy. Scored an 05 suburban for cheap and other than the rust and idiot lights man the thing is a highway cruiser. Soaks up the bumps nice, throttle response is surprisingly good for its age, and it's not too terrible on gas like my 5.9 R/T.

Tony you ain't kidding. Me and the fiance have been cleaning and detailing it for quite awhile now. Makes the Durango feel like a mini truck lol.

Good morning ole dawgs. Tornado went by my house this morning at about 1:30 so had to wake up and go get into the shelter. It is storming like a son of a gun right now and it is super windy, my phone says the wind is 22 mph but I would say more around 28-30mph. No damage to our house but man it is storming like crazy.

Good to hear NO DAMAGE and no one hurt, hopefully you've seen the worst and it soon passes.
I think the worst has passed but apparently the tornado went right down the road that is 50 ft away from our house while we were in the shelter. The temp dropped 8 degrees outside while we were in the shelter for 15 mins. It was a very small tornado but crazy how it went right by our house and didn’t hurt anything.

Howdy John. Things are much improved. Got my pickup replaced with newer stuff. Trailer is newer and bigger but unfurnished. Trying to figure how I want to make it a workable kart trailer. Wiring, lights, etc. and I'm certainly no electrician but Im sure I can install the components. 8x18 trailer which will be powered by an outside generator connecting to the front of the trailer. Would like front and rear overhead lights with a switch and 2 receptacles each front and rear. Anybody know how to figure how much wire I need to buy?

Back