Dawg Thread 2

Some sad news was spread this morning about a karting family that races at the local tracks around me. In September Brian Codgill passed away from covid after many ups and downs they thought he would come through and unfortunitly he wasnt able to come through and left his sone Brysen and his wife Ashley. Brysen and his father raced karts and sadly Brysen hasnt returned to the karting scene since but there are racers tryign to help him get back into karting since his father isnt here to help out. Fast forward to this weekend his wife Ashley passed away in her sleep and Brysen went to wake her up and she was unresponsive and was later said she passed away. This kid who is 11 is gonna grow up without his parents and even worse he lost them both in a very short time period. Since he and his family were so involved in karting my area I thought I would share on here so the Codgills could have some more prayers. This is public information so thats why I decided to share on here. If everyone could please keep Brysen and his family in your prayers it would help them alot. Sadley he is gonna grow up without his parents and as of right now there are many people trying to get him into the karting scene wether it be letting him come wrench on karts at the races or let him in a kart at the races. Keep Brysen and the Codgills in your prayers. Thanks

Darn weather's turning . Now i gotta clean up the garage too put the wifes car in .
Problem is i have 4or5 projects going that will remain unfinished and either they will be stacked on the others or ill be working in the snow .
Its Crunch Time !

Dang Tony better get at it. I'm looking into tires for the newly named sloburban. Thinking about lifting it enough for some 33s and new wheels if I can find some 16s cheap. The ones on it are just so corroded and leak.

Screenshot_20211026-174841.png

Back