Dawg Thread 2

And as the crap weather starts rolling in it's back to the courts to just be able to see my son more than the one day a week his mom is giving me after cps got called for him having a black eye. Just a nasty individual. Wish me luck guys. So much for trying to get Lemmy a kart. Now I gotta focus on this BS.

Best of luck .
My daughter fell otta the camper bunk in Jersey .
Broke her collarbone. Wheres her ma ? Back with the other two. Waiting waiting .
Something aint right ; finally New Jersy State Patrol shows up .
Follow me back to camp to check my story .

Hope all went well Brendan! That's an unfortunate situation. Hope everything gets sorted out, its crazy that people make stuff up like that to ruin your relationship with your son. Hope everything is going better dawg!

I messed up big time. I had my truck taken apart and has the turbo tubes off and a bunch of stuff and I got it all put togethor right and everything but I needed to check if it would build boost so I put it in drive and footbraked it to see if it would build boost and let off the brake slowly and spun the tires a bit…well then it went south, I think I destroyed the diff dawgs. I have never made this expensive of a mistake in my life. I am so dumb.

My parents purchased the truck and it makes it worse I mean all I do is the work on it and pay insurance and for diesel but I feel so stupid to have done something like that. No one was home other than me but it was definitely a big learning experience as I was shaking so much waiting to call my dad and I told him what happened but we haven’t really talked about it much. I guess it let go a little quicker since it had 300k on the rear end.

Better than going down the road like what happened to me. Senior year of highschool I had a square body Dakota. No one could do a better burnout. Left school went got lunch and omw to work the rear end blows at 60mph. Axle shaft was halfway out by the time I went across 3 lanes lol.

We've all been there. Learn from your mistakes, best thing you can do.

On top of that I've destroyed two transmissions, two engines, the rear end, broken suspension, caught on fire, rolled a truck. But that was all experience. Being dumb with junk beaters taught me to take care of the nicer stuff. Granted I broke the nice one too but I still have it and can't bring myself to scrap it.

I messed up big time. I had my truck taken apart and has the turbo tubes off and a bunch of stuff and I got it all put togethor right and everything but I needed to check if it would build boost so I put it in drive and footbraked it to see if it would build boost and let off the brake slowly and spun the tires a bit…well then it went south, I think I destroyed the diff dawgs. I have never made this expensive of a mistake in my life. I am so dumb.
And your not dumb, just young. You got a long way to go and remember that everything is quite tired on a 3/4 ton diesel around 300k.

:) Spun the Tires a bit . IE: was Roasting a set of 12.50 / 38'S........
Bummer , live and learn Dawg .
now a Lesson in Differental work .

I was ridding in Dads Caddy one day .
that thing would do a one wheel peel like no other .
Unfortunatly his friends saw me . Never got to ride it again .

I wish I could just weld the diff closed and not worry about it but that is not a bright idea considering I am driving it on the road as a daily. It will be real expensive but I am just mad that happened. It makes me scared of what will go next...like the tranny, its got 300k never been rebuilt and the truck is deleted and has a 50hp tune in it so I know that thing might leave the chat in the future but to be honest, it shifts out fine and if you get on the throttle it shifts fine and everything.

I might as well put a beefier diff in it since it will just be another weak link if I decide to do more to the motor I will build the transmission up but if I plan to do that in the future I might as well put a nice beefy diff in it that can handle a nice skid everyone in a while.

The Allison trans probably won't break before the engine goes. Remember it's an Isuzu engine design, Allison's medium duty transmission, and a GM style rear end. I see the engine having catastrophic failure before that trans. And as for a beefier rear end just make sure it has a limited slip because it already has a giant ring gear. Clean it all super nice, rebuild, and put good fluid in it. If you already have a limited slip make sure the clutch pack isn't completely worn. Replace if necessary.

Well, the motor has 50k on it cuz the last one had a rod leave the motor so if I do put a bigger turbo on it and bigger injectors and stuff I will probably build the trans and put a beefier converter in it to take the tranny out of the equation for future things to break. Plus I am a high schooler with my first vehicle so I will drive it a little hard and tow with it and stuff like that. But I will definitely take care of it for sure.

Lmao look here pup I too had big dreams. Still sitting there in pieces. Unless it's going on your parents dime without having to pay it back don't modify it. The extra breakage isn't worth it in the end. Heck my Durango has sat for the last two years because I can't justify spending more money on it than is in it. Probably about 5k into an engine rebuild that the truck is having organ rejection with and I can't get it running. Your very lucky to have gotten a diesel 4x4 for your first vehicle. Respect it and learn to take care of it before you start tearing things up with modifications.

Back