Dawg Thread 2

Aint it funny dawgs how some of yall are retired but I dont even have a career yet...I am a freshman in highschool😂
Hope all of yall dawgs had a great Christmas and have a Happy New Year and to any of the dawgs that are still racing good luck in the 2022 season!

Yepp they don't make em like they used too .
I been scehming how to get the welder out of my truck . Austin keeps saying , its on a cart right? Just roll it down a couple planks . Maybe a few years back i mighta .
So dig around and set up for a hr yesterday .
Twenty minutes today .
Wahla ! done all safe an sound .
Redneck stiff leg derrick .

Pretty common among kids my age. Never want to work for anything. I am lucky my dad showed me how to work for what you want. People see what we have and so oh ur spoiled…well I don’t see you doing work from the morning hours to the night and stuff like that. Most kids I race with like all my friends who run jr 3 have never paid for a go kart part in there life and don’t know how to turn a wrench but yet they win the feature and there dad lets them have all the money. My dad has helped me a lot with my kart and I am very lucky but I have spent more than a thousand bucks on kart parts and stuff which yes everything that it takes to run karts is a lot more than a thousand but I can’t afford to fund everything. My dad only helps me because I get up at 6 on race days and get the kart loaded and everything without his help. I did all my motor work myself and that stuff. I do all the work on my go kart between races…my dad offers to help me but I tell him I don’t need the help because I show him I can be independent. And when I win or do good the feeling is a lot better knowing my hard work and some of the money I have spent has payed off. But most kids don’t strive for that anymore but I strive to work my butt off for what I have. I love to have nice equipment so I work when I can to make money and sell stuff and flip stuff to keep my kart fast. If you ask anyone I am one of the hardest working kids of my age and that pays off and people see that. Laziness makes me mad and I will never be lazy like other kids.

Aint it funny dawgs how some of yall are retired but I dont even have a career yet...I am a freshman in highschool😂
Hope all of yall dawgs had a great Christmas and have a Happy New Year and to any of the dawgs that are still racing good luck in the 2022 season!
I've been logging and driving these logtrucks for 45 yrs,,it takes a toll on your body

Pretty common among kids my age. Never want to work for anything. I am lucky my dad showed me how to work for what you want. People see what we have and so oh ur spoiled…well I don’t see you doing work from the morning hours to the night and stuff like that. Most kids I race with like all my friends who run jr 3 have never paid for a go kart part in there life and don’t know how to turn a wrench but yet they win the feature and there dad lets them have all the money. My dad has helped me a lot with my kart and I am very lucky but I have spent more than a thousand bucks on kart parts and stuff which yes everything that it takes to run karts is a lot more than a thousand but I can’t afford to fund everything. My dad only helps me because I get up at 6 on race days and get the kart loaded and everything without his help. I did all my motor work myself and that stuff. I do all the work on my go kart between races…my dad offers to help me but I tell him I don’t need the help because I show him I can be independent. And when I win or do good the feeling is a lot better knowing my hard work and some of the money I have spent has payed off. But most kids don’t strive for that anymore but I strive to work my butt off for what I have. I love to have nice equipment so I work when I can to make money and sell stuff and flip stuff to keep my kart fast. If you ask anyone I am one of the hardest working kids of my age and that pays off and people see that. Laziness makes me mad and I will never be lazy like other kids.
Don't stop being you

Back