Engine Prices WOW !!!!!

OK, how about this web site then? Or Dyno Cams? Or Phantom Chassis? Or......etc.
I do offer 'credit' IF the business did start as a hobby! Now....it's no longer a hobby and (if things) don't change, 'it' will more than likely become a 'bankrupt-business'....(sounds like another 'thread' coming on) :)

i have a question concerning a comment on here.....what do you consider to be a "real engine builder"? i am an engine builder....and i'm just as real as the guy doing this for a living. my engines may or may not outrun a snail, but they are mine and they are real....sometimes really fast and then sometimes really slow....but real none the less.

comments like this hurt.....not only the sport, but they hurt feelings too....whether you give a hoot or not....i am NOT an imitation engine builder....I AM, AS WELL AS OTHERS ON HERE, A REAL ENGINE BUILDER. my engines may not ever touch a dyno, i may not flow the head or do a thousand things that another buidler might....but i AM a real engine builder...don't ever kid yourself......just because i don't do it for a living, don't ever underestimate the backyared builder...

like one other posted on here.....make a mistake of underestimating me....and you might just be suprized while i pass you by....

and elmer...you are so right....support the shops, the suppliers and karting in general.....i am currently supporting a rookie and another friend who is wanting to get into karting....the rookie is a friends son who bought one of my older chassis so that his son could race and we are building his motor....the other friend is getting his motor together and using my back-up chassis.......and everything i have is sponsored and supported out of my back pocket.......and i am for real....

nuff said...lets move on...
I'll take 'attitude and aptitude' over 'book-learned' any day...:)

Hold on now. You, yourself have a few opinionated rants within the archives here. Very seldom do you see folks making such harsh comments about doing bodily harm to individuals the way you have. Lets not forget we have influential people of the younger generation who may perceive this as acceptable behavior.
Actually....I feel certain that 'we' could hear 'worse' from the young'ns! :)

If you guys raced asphalt you could run during the winter like I do and not be at each others throats all the time:)

Back